Chevy SS Forum banner

January 2019 Winner

4K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  scooter trash 
#1 ·

The winner of the January 2019 Adam’s Polishes SSOTM is, carkhz316. Early on, it looked like he was going to run away with it however in the closing hours Kyle4433 closed to within one vote to make it an exciting finish.

You are now being placed in the penalty box and not permitted to enter the SSOTM for one year.

Thanks to all our entrants, thanks to all the voted and thanks to Adam's Polishes for sponsoring this contest. Stay tuned for next months SSOTM which will start on the first of February.

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats @carkhz316. That's a real nice, and convincing, black-out. You just need to add the drivers side spot light on the A pillar, and your car will be super convincing.

And once again, thanks to Adam's Polishes. When the weather clears up, I may just have to grab some of your magic liquids and see how nice it can make Stella. :)

Reactions: scooter trash
#7 ·
Holy cripe! Just logged in today for the heck of it. Didn't even see this until now. I'm shocked and overwhelmed by you guys! Thanks a whole bunch!

I probably won't be punching a hole in the A-pillar anytime soon, haha. Also, I'll be adding whatever Adams products to my arsenal, as I'm already a fan of theirs and other detailing products. So this will be an exciting way to maintain the paint and looks of it.

Ditto on the congratulations @carkhz316! I do have to point out that I’m also wearing PPV steelies right now, and that black is close to NGM. Coincidence? I think not! (c:

As @Spaz said, an a-pillar light would be “spot” on. Add a couple CB antennas and a roof rack, and you’ll have everyone within 300 yards driving the exact speed limit...

Welcome to the Penalty Box!

es
Na, never a coincidence. Great minds think alike.

#3 · (Edited)
Ditto on the congratulations @carkhz316! I do have to point out that I’m also wearing PPV steelies right now, and that black is close to NGM. Coincidence? I think not! (c:

As @Spaz said, an a-pillar light would be “spot” on. Add a couple CB antennas and a roof rack, and you’ll have everyone within 300 yards driving the exact speed limit...

Welcome to the Penalty Box!

es

#9 ·
Just a little update. I have been gone on a snowmobile trip, but just got back and figured I'd post up the generous gift from Adams and the SS forum: The Adams ceramic spray coating kit. I am excited to try it out, but it will be a little while until it's warm enough to do so.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.