Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This car's interior is always a nice place to be, but with Adam's Interior Detailer it's just gorgeous.

The results I got on the piano black trim are hard to believe.

It is advertised as not changing the appearance, but realistically it does add some shine, especially in off angle bright lighting, but it looks so even-toned.

Their borderless utility towels and LIC (leather and interior cleaner) are also great.

Attachments

·
Banned
228 Posts
Although I use a different product line (Zymol) I agree the interior in the SS looks amazing after some TLC. When purchasing the SS (I purchased the car out of state without sitting in one :) ) I was initially concerned the interior fit & finish would be one slight sacrifice and downgrade after switching from a German vehicle (VW GTI), but the more time I spend in the SS the more I enjoy it.

And is it just me or does the dash with the different layers of leather have an old school feeling/look to it with a modern touch which kinda describes the car in general. Again when first exploring this car online ... I was thinking the interior is just ok, but now I love it.

Even the steering wheel was initially a concern as the one in the GTI is amazing, but I think the one in the SS is just as good.

The other concern I initially had was the middle console, specifically where my right knee would lean against or touch while driving. A lot of cars don't have the right curvature or they bulge-out making it unconformable but thankfully in the SS it's perfect.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Yes I agree, used the Chemical Bros leather conditioner on the seats (steering clear of the Alcantara Trim) and it looks great and smells great too!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Chemical Guys!! lol Not the band Chemical Brothers!!

Reactions: kdawg

·
Banned
228 Posts
Reactions: Midnicrow
1 - 5 of 5 Posts