Update today Dec 1st (SSTOCKISH):

Current Mods:
Rotofab Intake
Nitrous outlet Plate
305 NTO5R’s on factory wheels
Chrome delete
Door handles painted body color
Calipers powder coated red with silver brembo lettering
(please excuse the missing badges as were still doing some customizing on them, the rear diffuser is also still trim color but will be painted gloss black once the car is back into the body shop after I install the remaining performance parts)

In the garage I have a set of new G8 GXP kooks headers, SSOnly flex fuel sensor, and an Improved cing oil cooler adapter.
In the garage I have a set of new G8 GXP kooks headers, SSOnly flex fuel sensor, and an Improved cing oil cooler adapter.

I look forward to sharing this build and learning some things along the way!

·
Super Moderator
5,655 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Welcome, and no you are mistaken, Red 2014s will out handle the other years.... :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When purchased on Nov 7th (stock): View attachment 278511

Update today Dec 1st (SSTOCKISH):
View attachment 278512
View attachment 278513
Current Mods:
Rotofab Intake
Nitrous outlet Plate
305 NTO5R’s on factory wheels
Chrome delete
Door handles painted body color
Calipers powder coated red with silver brembo lettering
(please excuse the missing badges as were still doing some customizing on them, the rear diffuser is also still trim color but will be painted gloss black once the car is back into the body shop after I install the remaining performance parts)

In the garage I have a set of new G8 GXP kooks headers, SSOnly flex fuel sensor, and an Improved oil cooler adapter.

P.s thanks to SSOnly for the rotofab and flex fuel sensor, incredible response time on emails and extremely helpful.

I look forward to sharing this build and learning some things along the way!

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
Welcome to the inSSane aSSylum,, @StockishSS !!!

You are correct,,,, SIM M6 cars are the FASTEST (I oughta know!!),,, AND,, Don't listen to @wilkin4 ,,,, Red cars only handle better,,, in his HEAD!!! :p

I See its already too late to lock up your credit cards, and check book!!! Fortunately,, you have joined up for some group therapy,, with this group of MISFITS!!! Your Money is now officially DOOMED!!!

More info would be helpful to the community! We already know your color choice!! Year?, Trans?, Roof?, Spare?,,,,,

Anyway,,, ENJOY!! Rule Numero Uno,,,, DRIVE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT!!

:cool:

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
I had a 2014 SS- SIM Auto that ran [email protected] on street tires; full bolt ons and tune (stock stall and stock cam)

Now I have a 2015 SS- M6 SIM. Just a rotofab and resonator delete for now. Corsa catback and Pat G tune later.

Yes, the SIM is the fastest

Btw, you mentioned uou had GXP LTs in the garage. FYSA, the oil cooler may be an issue for fitment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the inSSane aSSylum,, @StockishSS !!!

You are correct,,,, SIM M6 cars are the FASTEST (I oughta know!!),,, AND,, Don't listen to @wilkin4 ,,,, Red cars only handle better,,, in his HEAD!!! :p

I See its already too late to lock up your credit cards, and check book!!! Fortunately,, you have joined up for some group therapy,, with this group of MISFITS!!! Your Money is now officially DOOMED!!!

More info would be helpful to the community! We already know your color choice!! Year?, Trans?, Roof?, Spare?,,,,,

Anyway,,, ENJOY!! Rule Numero Uno,,,, DRIVE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT!!

:cool:
2014 A6 Sunroof and no spare
Last time I had manual was in my c5z06
I had a 2014 SS- SIM Auto that ran [email protected] on street tires; full bolt ons and tune (stock stall and stock cam)

Now I have a 2015 SS- M6 SIM. Just a rotofab and resonator delete for now. Corsa catback and Pat G tune later.

Yes, the SIM is the fastest

Btw, you mentioned uou had GXP LTs in the garage. FYSA, the oil cooler may be an issue for fitment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup I know the oil cooler will be in the way, but from my measurements the improved racing oil cooler adapter will give the clearance needed for that primary pipe to clear in the area. I’ll post pics and measurements as soon as I get home, may actually start a new thread on this subject.

·
Super Moderator
13,498 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Silver is definitely the fastest. Just ask Koza.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thread bump, been extremely busy the past couple weeks but took advantage of this freakin quarantine.

The kooks g8 headers went in without any issues, except for the usual passenger 02 sensor pain in the ass...

Note: I do not have The stock bulky oil cooler

1 - 15 of 15 Posts