Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today's newsworthy event took place in Los Angeles (Of Course!!) and is evidence that things may be heading back to the New Normal!!! It's been quite a while since we have had any insane, stolen vehicle pursuits, and this one was a DOOZY!!! Among the top ten of all times in my book!!! I watched this whole thing while I was working remotely earlier today!!!

Its quite long,,, BUT some of the highlights include,,,, 100mph,, ON THE STREETS!!! Spinning out on a Freeway off ramp,, and then HEADING BACK UP THE 110 FREEWAY,,,, INTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC!!! A HEAD ON COLISION!!! Being blocked in by a good citizen,,, and after getting away,,,, rolling on a tireless wheel for about another 15 miles or so till it came to an end!!!

Check out all the good (?) citizens along the way,,, cheering these guys on as it progressed!!! A hell of a way to spend your 15 minutes of fame!!!

:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Since I'm on the topic here!! There is not a complete stream of this one from 2016,,, BUT I saw this one live too. THIS GUY pulled off the top number Two chase of all time, through all of the streets and hill roads in the Hollywood Hills!! (Number One will always be the OJ Simpson Slow Speed Pursuit!!)!! Turns out,,, he was trained in advanced tactical vehicle operation,, in the USMC!!!!

OOORAHH!!!!

o_O

·
Super Moderator
5,815 Posts
That first post needs to be in the political disclaimer thread Eric. One thread with politics is enough, and I can't have you going rogue again. Your first political thread is still alive(think GM ventilator) but we don't need another one. Thank you.

Wait, what? Crap. My bad, I thought it said "head on collusion", my bad. Disregard.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts