Chevy SS Forum banner

HRPT 2022 Who is Going? (HOT ROD POWER TOUR)

3K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  FMOSRacing 
#1 ·
I am taking my 2014 SS on HRPT 2022 next week. I wonder if I will see anyone else from here? If so chime in. I am also going to get to drive around Atlanta Speedway with it on the final day.(Also my birthday) should be a good week and lots of tire smoke!

#5 ·
I should ask, what's on your Playlist? I'm listening to East Bound and Down, but I hadn't previously put much thought to a Playlist for tours past. This is the first one with 2 young kids, so I've had to be more prepared with the music. Need to introduce them to some classics and car related movie music, so suggestions are welcome...

Radar love, black dog, slow ride, low rider, flower (moby), six days (dj shadow from f&f3), ghost riders in the sky, here I go again, fuel (edited), black betty, a little less, etc.

#11 ·
I've seen this guy at the venue on both days so far, says he's a member on here. Good call with the 14-15 wheels on the 17! MT, and he has 6p up front... just needs them powder coated lol
Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

But I've seen a perfect blue, a white, a silver, a red and another black so far, quite a few caprice. Surprisingly low on holden badging, be proud of that bowtie, gents!

Also, an r-spec genesis tried me today. He's a big fan of the ss, nice kid, and his grandpa is driving a blue gto that he's toured something like 12 years straight! Awesome, that's why I power tour despite the miserable lines and heat!
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive mirror Motor vehicle

#14 ·
It is not getting any cooler, is it? Saw a bunch of ss today, a perfect blue on cts-v wheels, a black one, and I followed a fellow member out, white 14 with yellow 6/4 cts-v brake conversion!

View attachment 298214 View attachment 298215 View attachment 298216
It is not getting any cooler, is it? Saw a bunch of ss today, a perfect blue on cts-v wheels, a black one, and I followed a fellow member out, white 14 with yellow 6/4 cts-v brake conversion!

View attachment 298214 View attachment 298215 View attachment 298216
Sitting in Pensacola now keeping and eye out forYa
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

#15 ·
#21 ·
Hey fellow ss'ers in pensacola heading to Atlanta, pm me if you want to drive together! I expect we'll do highway rather than the route, since GPS says it's 5hrs going highway. And for that matter, we may not be in the right part of pcola to meet up. But let's see what we can do!
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle registration plate Land vehicle

I know yall are out there...
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

#26 ·
One more thing, a good story of the tour stopping at a long time participants home, who can no longer participate. Lead photo is an impalabu doing a burnout! We stopped by, heart warming display

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.