Chevy SS Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Hey fellow ss'ers in pensacola heading to Atlanta, pm me if you want to drive together! I expect we'll do highway rather than the route, since GPS says it's 5hrs going highway. And for that matter, we may not be in the right part of pcola to meet up. But let's see what we can do!
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle registration plate Land vehicle

I know yall are out there...
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Hey fellow ss'ers in pensacola heading to Atlanta, pm me if you want to drive together! I expect we'll do highway rather than the route, since GPS says it's 5hrs going highway. And for that matter, we may not be in the right part of pcola to meet up. But let's see what we can do!
View attachment 298228

I know yall are out there...
View attachment 298229
How is your new radiator holding up to the summer heat ???

·
Registered
950 Posts
How is your new radiator holding up to the summer heat ???
Cool as a cucumber! Actually, I haven't swapped to ect on the interceptors, but the needle hasn't moved from warm or 3/8 of the stock gauge range. What I have been eyeing is my trans temp after the Trans cooler and camaro pan swap. I do have trans temp set on the interceptor gauges, max I've seen is 186dgf. Even in traffic, I see a very consistent 85dgf approach temperature. Of course, the stock trans thermostat is still in place, but I'm pleased with the consistency of the trans temp. I considered an improved engineering trans thermostat, but the next step cooler than stock is oos. Glad it was, I'm pleased with this performance.

·
Registered
950 Posts
One more thing, a good story of the tour stopping at a long time participants home, who can no longer participate. Lead photo is an impalabu doing a burnout! We stopped by, heart warming display

21 - 27 of 27 Posts