Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Black, Sunroof, partially rebadged
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time posting!
Seen the site for a while, but was never brave enough to post until now.

I've seen maybe one or two other SSs driving around town, but they are always driving too fast for me to strike up a conversation 😄.

Would love to say hi to those folks and everyone else,
Cheers!

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,735 Posts
Welcome! Clean looking SS, so consider posting some vehicle details in your profile ‘signature’. By doing so, it will help other members to help you when the time comes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! Clean looking SS, so consider posting some vehicle details in your profile ‘signature’. By doing so, it will help other members to help you when the time comes.
Thanks, I'll try to see if my adjusted "signature" takes hold!

·
Super Moderator
7,782 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,249 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome! Just missed the Colorado Holden meet up we had last weekend. Good to see another Colorado member.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Welcome from Monument - if you are also on Facebook look up the Colorado Holdens group, we’d be happy to have you as part of that group as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Looks fun, sorry I missed it!
Where do you all meet up?
We’ve only had a few meets, one was cruise up Pikes Peak (they had to turn around once the snow started…in July) and this last one was at the monthly Gateway Classic Cars “Caffeine and Chrome” event. 4th Saturday of the month during the good weather months. So, kinda random.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We’ve only had a few meets, one was cruise up Pikes Peak (they had to turn around once the snow started…in July) and this last one was at the monthly Gateway Classic Cars “Caffeine and Chrome” event. 4th Saturday of the month during the good weather months. So, kinda random.

Lol, I still have my snow tires on! Maybe we could try again 😉

1 - 11 of 11 Posts