Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a few people ask me now how I change pulleys at the track. I made a video today on how to change pulleys and put some dyno pulls in it too.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Im curious if the questions you received pertained more to the stock pulley. I dont really see the difficulty in changing an aftermarket pulley. Thats about as staright forward as it gets. However you obviously need to change your tune if youre making a significant pulley diameter change.

Changing a stock LSA pulley isnt something you do at the track lol.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
That's originally what I thought the first time I was asked. I was specifically asked how to change it with the hub I have last time I went out by a guy who also had a ZPE hub.

I tune my own stuff so I have a tune for every pulley combo I have.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I was specifically asked how to change it with the hub I have last time I went out by a guy who also had a ZPE hub.

I tune my own stuff so I have a tune for every pulley combo I have.
I understand that but if someone needs to ask how to remove a bolt on pulley don’t you think they should not be touching it? Those pulleys are pretty self explanatory. It’s not origami or rocket science.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand that but if someone needs to ask how to remove a bolt on pulley don’t you think they should not be touching it? Those pulleys are pretty self explanatory. It’s not origami or rocket science.
I mean it's 2021 and people still have no idea how Google works 🤷

·
Super Moderator
7,184 Posts
Thanks for posting the video @asd_srt

Reactions: SSLogic and asd_srt
1 - 6 of 6 Posts