Chevy SS Forum banner

321 - 340 of 344 Posts

·
Premium Member
697 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not sure if I'll make it. Just moved last weekend and am still working on closing on a house. Plus she's a dirty girl...

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Not sure if I'll make it. Just moved last weekend and am still working on closing on a house. Plus she's a dirty girl...
You are talking about your SS aren't you?????

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
My wife swears I snore, ;
Oh yeah, that's what my first wife said, although she did too. My fiancé said not really bad at all, and only occasionally. Not sure I believe that but I'm going with it for now. Good luck to you with your situation.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Planning on it. If I wake to drizzle or light rain though, no way.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'll be there...not sure if it'll be early enough to park with the rest of ya. Depends on how Friday night goes.

·
Registered
387 Posts

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Considering it. Really.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
C&C this Saturday. To be there, or not to be there? Pearl Harbor Day. 0% chance of rain, low 50 - high 66, sunny. Sounds pretty good to me.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #338
Well, looks like all the morons in Mopars and Mustangs got Coffee and Cars canceled the first month they brought it back. I watched a few videos and the sheer lack of intellectual sophistication was mind blowing. Sad to say there were a few Holden owners adding to the **** show. This meet was a pain in the butt to get out of, but there were always some nice cars to look at. Too bad.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Wow, I have never seen more idiots at a C&C. It was pretty bad imo. Deserves to be shut down, very dangerous. I cannot believe how many people do not see the potential hazard or opportunity for an accident standing on the sidelines (side of road) for taking video and pictures and even holding toddlers in their arms with these cars spinning and sliding out of control and or potentially just one step from disaster. I could also not believe how many G8's I saw participating, there was at least 12 or more.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
I hate to say this but it is typical of American society today. People have zero self control. I've not gone to the last couple of C&C's for personal reasons but the idiocy was part of my decision. I love a nice burnout also but not in the middle of a crowd. Most of those morons can barely handle their cars in a straight line, then stand on it while turning their wheel, and stay in it all the way into disaster. Great driving skills for all to see. I chose not to be there when the inevitable occurs but it looks like my decision was made for me. All the better.

321 - 340 of 344 Posts