Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 344 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to Coffe and Cars this weekend? If so, does anyone want to set up a meeting time and place and roll in together?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Breakfast at 7am at Kolache factory off of I-10 between Beltway and Gessner, or meet in front of mall by the target around 7 or so? I want to get there early to make sure I can find a spot or reserve a section. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Meeting at Target or a Kolache Factory would be cool with me. I have never been and would like to park with other SS owners and check out all the cars. I know the long term forecast is calling for rain Saturday, but this is the Gulf Coast so that could change several times between now and then. Maybe we should make a decision Thursday night depending on the weather. I would also like to get some input from people on getting a regular meet up planned SS owners or maybe LS cars as a whole. Just thought with all the cars in the Houston area we could put something like this together. I have a meeting planned with the GM of the dealership where I bought my car. I am going to approach him with maybe roping off a section of his lot out front for GM cars one Saturday morning a month and supplying water or coffee. He is a pretty cool guy and might be able to get this done, but don't want to show up with just 2 or 3 cars if he comes through. Please express any interest you have in something like this. Or any other ideas.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Waiting till Thursday is fine. If weather holds out, it generally better to get there early. In front of Target is probably ideal.

·
Registered
152 Posts
The news said the rain will blow in Saturday evening so i'll be parked in front of target around 7am on Saturday if there are any others that want to meet that early. RH II sporting original rims.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The news said the rain will blow in Saturday evening so i'll be parked in front of target around 7am on Saturday if there are any others that want to meet that early. RH II sporting original rims.
I think i will be there. So count me in

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
387 Posts
Count me in too. 7am in front of Target. Maybe we'll be early enough to not have to park way out in BFE.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will be there if my car is back from Ceramic Pro by tomorrow afternoon. They said it will be, fingers crossed!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Trying hard to make it this time. May also bring a buddy with a nice built G8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 4sevierkids

·
Registered
524 Posts
Trying hard to make it this time. May also bring a buddy with a nice built G8

I may be running a little late and not get there right at 7. Maybe 7:15 could someone save a spot ?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I should be there. 7 in front of target.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I'd join y'all but was at Royal Purple until midnight, then had to drive around and play a bit more after. Too wound up now to get enough sleep for a 7am meetup. Besides, need to assemble a parts bin AR Saturday that I'm gifting to my son.
After Royal Purple, I did gap a Charger that got the jump on me on I-10. Caught and passed him while he was still accelerating. That was more satisfying than my memories of bacon cheeseburgers.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice meeting some of yall, I wish I could of stayed to talk but I had to keep the girlfriend busy. Next time we could be in the roped off section together closer to the entrance.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Nice meeting some of yall, I wish I could of stayed to talk but I had to keep the girlfriend busy. Next time we could be in the roped off section together closer to the entrance.

Enjoyed meeting everyone. I realized I failed to get any pics of our cars . If anyone has any can you post one ?

1 - 20 of 344 Posts