Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Well here is picture proof,

Did it this evening, pulled out the silver box and the instrument cluster to send off for the conversion!!!

So far I haven't broken anything (that I'm aware of) WILL UPDATE when it comes back and it get in.
The girly beer I had to buy only tasted ok after the third one...

Cheers,

tp

Attachments

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Man I'm sorry I put those on a different thread, you see I have an excuse, I was a very squirmy child and my mother dropped me a lot on my head, she drank.....guess I caused it....

anyway here it is the first one in "Tangled up in Holden Blue"

watcha think??

Cheers,
tp

Attachments

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Thanks, he charged me a little extra for being the first one, but I Love the blue so more than worth it to me so now it's a option he now offers.

He does really good work, very reasonable and surprisingly quick. I know there are some nay sayers out there. But my experience was first class all the way.

The results speak for themselves, and now everyone who sees the car down here loves the change to all the Holden badging and info center.

Reactions: wilkin4

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
After watching it done on-line took about 45 min to remove, get a good set of interior trim wedges/ tools,
Label all of the connectors, most are color coded anyway.

About the same to put back just took my time to make sure to get things back in good order, only thing that is a bit of a pain is the leather cover on the stearing wheel height adjust column just have to get the two pins to align in the slots during the re-insta

other than that it was not bad at all, no where near as bad as doing the grill conversion with 14 pieces of gift card to release the connectors....

Cheers,
tp

Reactions: wilkin4

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Thanks, but Mr. White deserves the credit all I did was make the interior look like a trip to a chop shop, pay some cash and put it all back.

Cheers,
tp

1 - 5 of 5 Posts