Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,521 Posts
Speartech (John), great writeup and illustrations! BTW - those mini Channelocks - back in the days of mechanical points in distributors they were called ignition pliers -LOL!
They were excellent for the nut on the side of the breaker points that held the primary wire to the stud on the point set. Ancient history now!

·
Super Moderator
14,521 Posts
The radio + cluster (the oil temp stuff)

Thanks
D_M: Look back to post #17 in this thread, There's a link there to the website with the information you seek. :)

·
Super Moderator
14,521 Posts
Welcome to the forum nnrd79a! Congrats on the 2016 RPG order!

·
Super Moderator
14,521 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,521 Posts
Pics in first post show for me. They are stored on photobucket though so the "photobucket fix" is needed to view them.
Google it.

·
Super Moderator
14,521 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up Chris!

·
Super Moderator
14,521 Posts
You may want to contact him on their website. Not sure how often he monitors business requests on the forum now.

·
Super Moderator
14,521 Posts
You will have better luck contacting him on his website.

·
Super Moderator
14,521 Posts
What he said was that they would no longer have dedicated work space just for this conversion and turnaround times may be a bit longer. Post 303.
Maybe stop altogether; maybe not, I suspect and predict the latter.

It escapes me how so many here morphed his initial announcement into "We're not going to do this anymore"
SMH....

·
Super Moderator
14,521 Posts
After conversation with Chris around the time he made that post, I have no doubt of his intent to continue programming any unit that comes into his shop - after all, that's the basis of his business. He clearly stated that the plan is to no longer have a station dedicated solely to our silver box conversions since demand was dropping off substantially.
Seems pretty simple really.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts