Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Mylink screen is blank after conversion... :(

Just got my conversion completed by Chris and re-installed the gauges and silverbox. The IPC works great and I'm enjoying the new menus. However the mylink screen is blank. The radio works and i can feel/hear the touch buttons respond to change sources/presets...but no screen. Backup camera doesnt work either. Anybody have this issue or know how to reset the mylink screen? I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with the conversion, just something needing a reset due to the silverbox being removed.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yes, check your connectors. :thumbsUp:

(P.S. - this is why you always do a function check before buttoning something back up...)
Thanks for the replies guys...I'll give that a try.

·
Registered
387 Posts
The display connector probably didn't seat all the way

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Problem solved! The display connector (blue plug) was plugged in all the way...but when I jiggled the wire the screen turned on. I may have pushed it in too hard or could be slightly defective plug. Either way, I cleaned out both connector and port and re-plugged in. Seems to be working great now and my Holden conversion is 99% complete!

·
Registered
387 Posts
That last 1% is the worst! No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to pull the steering wheel out so I can push it in the right side of the car. :grin
Hahaha! I was thinking key fob, dash emblem, seat panels...forgot all about doing full ADM swap!

Reactions: Spaz
1 - 4 of 4 Posts