Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a few sets of Holden center caps for sale. These are brand new in the bag.

Looking for local pickup in Long Island (Hauppauge). I don’t use PayPal so local pickup is preferred.

$120 for a set of 4

·
Super Moderator
7,595 Posts
Do the wheels need to come off the get these on?
You might try something sticky like duct tape or a 3M command strip to pull the others out without removing the wheels, the new ones would just pop back in.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Thanks. I'm considering it, but its just the begining of a Holden conversion. Need to read up a bit about the grill and trunk logo install first.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
I use an old credit / debit card - just pop right off

·
Premium Member
1,193 Posts
Use a smooth gift card with no numbers on it. Curl it and slide it between the rim and center cap and it’ll pop out with a little bit of force after that.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
I will take a set if you can mail them to me..I can send ya certified check or whatever and you can send them after everything clears and you get your money..Thats not a problem...Just inbox me if that's a possibility..Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will take a set if you can mail them to me..I can send ya certified check or whatever and you can send them after everything clears and you get your money..Thats not a problem...Just inbox me if that's a possibility..Thanks
Hey Bobby, I can do that. For some reason I don’t see an option to message you. Send me your email and I’ll send you my info.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
I found mine tuff to remove after several bent cards. So I added a 2" suction cup to pull a bit as the card is slid around the edge. Made it easy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts