Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all! came here from g8board, where I'm a sponsor with DiabloSport and also do custom tuning for their products.

Hope to find more info and pics of this new car, because I may be looking to get one myself and retire my '06 Monte Carlo SS...

See you in the forums!

thanks!
-Lew

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
welcome :)

You'll find others like yourself on here from G8Board and LS1GTO if you've even been on that site.

I too am looking for more information on the Chevrolet ss performance sedan. There are already a ton of good stuff on this forum including chevy ss sedan pictures (a picture thread dedicated to it).

Anything done to the Monte?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes, I am also a sponsor over on ls1gto ;) I'm on about 16 different GM forums, and am a DiabloSport sponsor on about 10 of those...

for my monte, I've got poly engine mount, front/rear strut tower braces, cold air intake, IAT relocate, exhaust, ngk tr6IX plugs / ngk wires, diablo trinity with my own custom tune...

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yes, I am also a sponsor over on ls1gto ;) I'm on about 16 different GM forums, and am a DiabloSport sponsor on about 10 of those...

for my monte, I've got poly engine mount, front/rear strut tower braces, cold air intake, IAT relocate, exhaust, ngk tr6IX plugs / ngk wires, diablo trinity with my own custom tune...
How much of a difference do those polyurethane engine mounts make? Is it only good for high performance applications or would it still be fine as a replacement for a worn out engine mount?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the only one I replaced with a poly mount was the top dog-bone mount...

the engine/tranny mounts underneath the engine/tranny, nobody makes any poly mounts for them for my car... but if I could find any, I would put them in... I had to replace both engine mounts and my tranny mount about a year ago... front engine mount was just ripped right in half haha...

but just changing that top dog-bone mount to a poly mount made a big difference - dramatically improved throttle/power response, etc...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts