Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of better fuel injectors, since the LS9 injectors that came with my Magnuson SC are at 97% duty cycle with the 81mm pulley I am now using (which I know is not a good place to be :/)

During my research it seems that the ID1050X are the gold standard at approximately $900-$1000 for 8?
The runner up seems to be the Bosch 110lb EV14 at $529 from TRE Performance?

I am leaning towards the Bosch set since the price is about 1/2 the cost of the Injector Dynamics kit. But I don't want to shoot myself in the foot considering how much money I already have invested into the build, that I could compromise by going with inferior injectors.

Suggestions and recommendations are welcomed. Negative or positive.

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
When I had the kit installed, I had them swap ID850s for the LS9's and I paid the difference in price. The ID850s have now been replaced by the ID1050x's which didn't exist 2 years ago. The ID850's can supply more fuel than I could use, even if I went to corn and of course I'd need a new fuel pump to do that. I don't have plans for that, just wanted extra headroom in case I go crazy and want big big power. If i did it today, I'd use id1050x's. Keep in mind that an injector swap, like the pulley swap and tune invalidate the CARB EO.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I'll be selling some id850s with 1500 miles on them if interested. 550$

Reactions: austinb and TXSS

·
Registered
860 Posts
Siemens 107962, which are the GM ones. OEM quality and reliability and the injector data is readily available, which is key.

·
Banned
1,675 Posts
FIC (Fuel Injector Connection) if you need injectors let me know.

Reactions: supercharged

·
Registered
652 Posts
FIC (Fuel Injector Connection) if you need injectors let me know.
Wow, I hadn't seen you on here in so long I figured the mods were flexing their powers and banned you. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts