Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
247 Posts
hello everyone…. Im a new member. I just purchased a Black 2015 Chevy SS .. its bone Stock never molested. Hope to learn alot here… so far happy with buying my dream car!!
Welcome to the forum @Pettyman72. I also have one like yours. Tell us more about it and where you’re located as there are many of us here that like to meet up at C&C and such to talk cars. I’m in the Upstate South Carolina area. Lots of great information on this forum about your dream car !!

· Super Moderator
9,539 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Pettyman72 . I too have a '15, albeit molested so badly it makes Epstein island blush.

Tell us more about your car. You can learn more about it's place in the family compliments of forum members @smann and @ben98gs :

Reactions: ben98gs

· Premium Member
7,485 Posts
Welcome!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum @Pettyman72. I also have one like yours. Tell us more about it and where you’re located as there are many of us here that like to meet up at C&C and such to talk cars. I’m in the Upstate South Carolina area. Lots of great information on this forum about your dream car !!
Hey brother thanks for the Info. Im in Atlanta Ga and honestly haven’t done nothing to it yet… but drive it and its a dream. Cant wait to tint windows and lower it.. and do something about this software…. It sucks.. can’t connect bluetooth…. But right now the sound of the exhaust is sweet music 😊
Welcome to the forum @Pettyman72 also to the PBM family!
thanks everyone!!!
Welcome to the SS Forums @Pettyman72 !!

Pics,,, or it didnt happen!!!!

ES
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky

Wheel Tire Sky Land vehicle Car
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky

· Super Moderator
9,539 Posts
Hey brother thanks for the Info. Im in Atlanta Ga and honestly haven’t done nothing to it yet… but drive it and its a dream. Cant wait to tint windows and lower it.. and do something about this software…. It sucks.. can’t connect bluetooth…. But right now the sound of the exhaust is sweet music 😊

thanks everyone!!!
Not sure why your Bluetooth isn't working, I'd go through the manual a time or two to make sure you aren't missing anything. Not many workarounds for our software unfortunately. Good news is you got the last year for the CD player and aux jack, so you can go old school between burnouts 😎

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the SS Forums @Pettyman72 !!

Pics,,, or it didnt happen!!!!

ES
lmao!!! Say less !!! 🤣
Welcome to the forum @Pettyman72 . I too have a '15, albeit molested so badly it makes Epstein island blush.

Tell us more about your car. You can learn more about it's place in the family compliments of forum members @smann and @ben98gs :

Not sure why your Bluetooth isn't working, I'd go through the manual a time or two to make sure you aren't missing anything. Not many workarounds for our software unfortunately. Good news is you got the last year for the CD player and aux jack, so you can go old school between burnouts 😎
Lol yes I pulled out the ole Owners manual… let’s see how this goes🤣

1 - 12 of 12 Posts