Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet SS; RH2, 6M, Sunroof, Full-size spare, #53 of 58 built in 2017
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think their overall price assessment of our SS sedan is a little optimistic for the Concours and Excellent or almost all the SS cars currently selling would be considered in the Good to High-Good by their standards. That’s not even factoring in another 15% on the value for a manual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
615 Posts
Humm looks like time to raise mine as it is currently at 50 and 56k ish it should be since manual. It is very nice to have insurance that will pay guaranteed value vs market value. Need to meet their qualifications though not everyone will qualify.
update:
not even 5 minutes on phone with them and all set raised to market value😁

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet SS; RH2, 6M, Sunroof, Full-size spare, #53 of 58 built in 2017
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Humm looks like time to raise mine as it is currently at 50 and 56k ish it should be since manual. It is very nice to have insurance that will pay guaranteed value vs market value. Need to meet their qualifications though not everyone will qualify.
update:
not even 5 minutes on phone with them and all set raised to market value
I like the idea of how they insure. Unfortunately, I only pay $450 a year on my SS so it would most likely double switching. I pay over $5k a year on auto insurance due to two teens and 5 cars so I don’t like the idea of paying more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts