Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just picked up a 2015 White SS just seeing if anyone is around my area that would want to meet up sometime or if there are any get togethers in the Indy area in general.

Dave

·
Registered
137 Posts
Located in McCordsville, been trying to get an SS (and G8) meet up for awhile. I even have a post on here. There must be about 10-12 SS's in the area and I see G8's everyday. Once the weather gets nicer (April or so) I will have mine out of storage.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats cool we need to set up a place to meet when its nicer out for sure

Dave

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah for sure we was out running around all day not in the ss but the Malibu. I have to get front tires first

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well, there could be 3 of us. It's a start.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well, there could be 3 of us. It's a start.
yep nice day to mines outside been setting all my seat ect.. I trailered it home and haven't even drove it but I will today when my wife gets back lol I'm watching the little one

also we should get each other numbers I'm not on here that much

dream car dang I just order some stuff from opg

·
Registered
98 Posts
yep nice day to mines outside been setting all my seat ect.. I trailered it home and haven't even drove it but I will today when my wife gets back lol I'm watching the little one

also we should get each other numbers I'm not on here that much

dream car dang I just order some stuff from opg

Did u get a good price? I got everything except the black window trim from Holden

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not sure on a deal but I just got the upper and lower grille trim and side vent for 458 shipped

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I put my name in to be added to the map

thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts