Chevy SS Forum banner

Good Buyer/Seller Thread

46K views 203 replies 128 participants last post by  SS WOT 
#1 ·
Have a nice transaction?

Please let the forum know the Members name and your experience.

#2 · (Edited)
So I've purchased items from two people on here so far.... Mattionals and whipple ss ....

Mattionals great experience answered all my questions offered to sell me the product verses me asking. Didn't know he had the product in question for sale until about 20 inbox messages into our conversation
He sent me the PayPal invoice with tracking numbers .... Even tracked the package for me when I didn't reply to messages in time ....the was still new and never installed on the car ..and he gave me a hèll of a deal also.... The product was a staggered set of Mrr 228 wheels

Whipple ss

Another great experience he also contacted me to see if I was interested in the very product I had started a post about a while back...sent me pictures of the product and answered all my questions....sent me a PayPal invoice as requested with no hesitation ..the product mm coilovers with some extra bushings .....

Psnyc offered to send me a free oil catch can ..... Should be here soon ...... This one touched my heart because he offered to send me a free item he already spent money on.....the reason it touched my heart is because on my last car ...I modded the fûck out of that thing .....and when I found out I had to get rid of it ...I parted out the car and told people what mods I had and if they wanted it was theirs for free all they had to do was do the work to get the part off the car .....so for him to offer some thing for free was a sign that karma does exist

#5 ·
Thanks wiseman08...right back at ya!

Reactions: wiseman08
#6 ·
Also steelwoolghandi...great seller!

Reactions: steelwoolghandi
#7 ·
For me I've only had good, in fact great, experiences purchasing from members. So props to, and not in any specific order:
Snakey (for the garage opener - great work)
GLE (Thanks Glen for the LED module - looks awesome especially with the LED conversion I did)
Graeme Greenway (ex member who bought a Mustang GT but sold me hid TSW Nurburgring wheels that make my HW car look really bada$$)
Crazy Paul - OF COURSE! (Great seller and we will miss him)
Holden parts USA - (Karo is a true gentleman and honest seller)
Maverickman Carbon - (Another honest seller who comes through with what he says - who can ask for more?)
Rotofab - (Great products IMHO)

I'm sure there are a couple more but these stand oput in my mind.

#9 · (Edited)
"037" sold me a front tire, smooth tranny and super fast shipping.

#10 ·
"ryelou" sold me a rotofab radiator cover, great price and fast shipping. Packed very well.

#11 ·
Bought an OEM spare from Headrat. He's as good on sales and shipping as he is on ship tracking!
Hmm,..... maybe we could get him in charge of SS shipping.

#16 ·
Bought:

-- Custom engine cover vinyls from Low_Psi;
-- OEM rear rims (2) from rigo_jaime;
-- OEM floor mats (4) from protraxduner.

Items for all three transactions were well-packed with promised quality and no drama.

#17 · (Edited)
I purchased a set of tires from member kdc1899, great transaction all the way around, and excellent communications also. Definitely would by from again. Thank you kdc1899!
I also purchased a set of 2016 stock wheels from member Alchemy_Luxury and they were exactly as described, packed with care and lots of packing material. Thanks Alchemy_Luxury!

#18 ·
Sold stock mufflers to BigMike42. Thanks Mike. & for helping me decide which cam to get.

#22 ·
SCATSOB was a real pleasure to sell to! A fine young man!

#23 · (Edited)
I have had numerous favorable transactions here on the forum. In grateful to be a member.

I sold an Orssom Intake to Lega-C in 2017 (and let him do a burnout in my car!)

I bought a 2015 SS for 20% off in 2016 from Tim Bentley.

I bought some hi flow cats from 'coupe' in 2016 and it was a great deal.

I bought a set a Borla S types from Maryland speed in 2016 and it was a great deal, immediate shipping and smooth as silk.

I bought my Orssom Intake used in 2015 from SSJROD and it was a great deal.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#28 ·
Good seller: JASONVT

Bought a wheel with tire mounted. Exactly as described. Both of us learned how to ship it safely. Arrived intact and perfect. Excellent communication and easy to deal with.

Completely satisfied. Would buy from again. Would recommend without hesitation.