Chevy SS Forum banner
141 - 160 of 175 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
I’ve got a couple sellers to highlight here. Last September I purchased a set of workshop manuals from @PPV . They came perfectly packaged and exactly as described. He communicates well and has very fair pricing. I would definitely buy from again. Thank you Jeff!

And last week I bought a 2017 sales brochure from @ssr71. He really only sold it for the shipping and had it out the next day. It came in perfect condition and I’m very happy I can add this to the documentation for my car. A very honest guy that I would not hesitate to work with again. Thank you so much Kevin!

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Reactions: Pinetree

·
Registered
25 Posts
SSfanboy is 110% great seller. Doesn't get offended by offers like other people I've dealt with and prompt communication. My first purchase was partially damaged in transport and he refunded me purchase price for replacement part even though it was in factory packaging.

2nd purchase came quick without hassle.

Thanks SSforums!

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
BruceB65 Great seller, received my Cal Cover for the SS today, currently on the car and it is friggin awesome just like the one I have in Michigan on the silver rocket! Thanks BruceB65!!!

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
@jcoulter36 is a great guy to deal with. He purchased a bunch of SS and LSA parts and had great communication and followed up on purchases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I don’t recall seeing this thread, so I’ll give a looong overdue shoutout to @768mph ;, who purchased my Granatelli tunnel brace on his first SS and Ryan who did my Homelink visor. Quick turnaround and great price. Still one of my favorite mods - so much so that I converted my Yukon and now my Subaru lol.

·
Registered
241 Posts
@fpc1457 is a great seller. When shipping turned out to be prohibitive (cost more than the grille he sold me), he texted that he was trying a different method, but we ultimately decided to cancel. He gave me a full refund immediately. (y)

·
Registered
95 Posts
I recently purchased an OEM 14/15 spare wheel and tire combo from MIEngineer. His description was precise, and transaction was very smooth and fast. He went above and beyond on the packaging to ensure no damage during shipping, and he even payed extra for two day shipping out of his own pocket. Thanks MIEngineer.
youngmobile

·
Registered
559 Posts
Easy working with @CorsoZ06 (He was the seller). Shipping was a lot higher than anticipated based on the box size and he literally constructed a new box (must have spent a small fortune in packing tape!) to be within the size restrictions, lowering the shipping by ~60 bucks.

Thanks!
Happy to do it. I've been on the receiving end too. I always try to package items the way I would like them to be packaged were they being shipped to me -- well protected.

Shipping rates are out of control!

+1 for @BeMe , great buyer.

·
Registered
2015 Silver/ Stock
179 Posts
Great experience with MIEngineer in purchasing an OEM full size spare /w jack kit for my 2015 SS.
Not an Inflator fan, and just don't have the heart putting a donut on my ride. Just ain't right...

Auto part
Tire Automotive tire Auto part Automotive wheel system Wood
Headlamp Light Automotive lighting Auto part Alloy wheel

·
Registered
910 Posts
Stembridge is top notch seller.

Everything was exactly as described, packed like a professional.
Ed tolerated the seemingly endless time it took for my credit union to put money into Ed's hands.

If you ever see anything Stembridge posts for sale, you wil be dealing the best of the best.

dave
Many thanks, Dave - the feeling is mutual, and I'd commend you to anyone. Pleasure doing business with you!

Ed

·
Registered
RotoFab & LMS 93 aggressive + tune|resonator delete|275/35 square set up
222 Posts
16HeronSS is a great seller.

Answered my questions quickly and shipped the RotoFab out right away. Packing was great as well.

(y)

·
Registered
RotoFab & LMS 93 aggressive + tune|resonator delete|275/35 square set up
222 Posts
tlash is a great seller.

Answered my questions quickly and packed up the Borla S type mufflers well. Shipped fast and even ate some of the unexpected shipping costs.

(y)

141 - 160 of 175 Posts