Chevy SS Forum banner
121 - 140 of 175 Posts

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Just received the Solo High Flow Cats that Swamp Donkeys had for sale. We completed the transaction on Sunday and they were on my door step Thursday. Packaged great and shipped fast. Great guy to do business with.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Good Seller

I recently purchased a set of wheels & tires from JayoSS. Positive experience. Cool Guy. Nice White SS.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I recently purchased a set of wheels & tires from JayoSS. Positive experience. Cool Guy. Nice White SS.
Thanks for the feed back Bro. Hope you enjoy them, send pics once you get them on.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I just completed the sale of my Alchemy Purple to @McSkillet over the weekend. Just a flawless process from start to finish. I've never sold a car private party to anyone that I wasn't doing face to face business with before, so I was a little hesitant to put the car up on the classifieds here, as I figured any potential buyer would be a fairly long distance away. My prior concerns were alleviated very quickly with McSkillet. If you ever need to do any business with him on the forum, whether buying or selling, know that he's an honest dude and you'll be in for an easy transaction.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I just completed the sale of my Alchemy Purple to @McSkillet over the weekend. Just a flawless process from start to finish. I've never sold a car private party to anyone that I wasn't doing face to face business with before, so I was a little hesitant to put the car up on the classifieds here, as I figured any potential buyer would be a fairly long distance away. My prior concerns were alleviated very quickly with McSkillet. If you ever need to do any business with him on the forum, whether buying or selling, know that he's an honest dude and you'll be in for an easy transaction.
Thanks for the props! I too appreciate your quick, detailed and honest replies during the process. That provided the confidence I needed to know that I was getting exactly what was advertised.

·
Registered
141 Posts
While I'm here... Just received the 2016 Bimodal exhaust purchased @snoot. Got them unboxed and they look exactly like the pictures. As far as the packing, looks like Snoot took the advice of @CB750 , which was a good thing since UPS delivered them tips down. BTW, CB750 mentioned not being able to read the yellow sticker, so I've attached a photo to clear up that mystery.
File this under the good seller section...

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Time to update your forum signature,,, I suppose??? Note the addition to the family!!!!

?
Yes I do... I plan to get them together to post a pic this Friday. I'll do it then.

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Had a great experience with Todd / tlash

No issues, great communication and would gladly do business with him again. Great guy

Thanks

Reactions: Starvinmarvin

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Great dealing with Jacob / @lastcall190

I sold him some SS springs and he was patient due to the rain and snow storm we had here that delayed shipping a few days.

Thanks!

121 - 140 of 175 Posts