Chevy SS Forum banner
181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,327 Posts
Props to member @SS WOT . Sent PayPal for goods this morning, received tracking info this afternoon. Excellent communication, seamless transaction and fast turn around. Thank you sir. (y)

·
Premium Member
Inception: 1 March 2017 White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,971 Posts
Re: Seller - MyronM
Purchased a used OEM Air Intake with good results. Seller shipped package without delay and it arrived within two days, very satisfied.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
SaberOne bought the airbox from my 2015 SS earlier this week. Sent the funds very quickly. Easy to deal with.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
@chevy2fan Kudos and thanks for a great sale. Appreciate the communication and quick shipping!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hello All,
Just wanted to post a big thumbs up for Burt Gummer on here......!!! I purchased a couple SS parts from him, with a flawless transaction. He shipped the next day and it was packed with care, I received in perfect condition. I will do business again with him, & you should to.
P.S. He has great taste in cars.......!!!
Thank you Hooper.
I'd recommend Hooper as a top knotch buyer. Smooth transaction and great communication. I'd do business with him anytime.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
@SS WOT , thank you, sir! Patience through that yellow caliper ordeal, the unexpected texture and then my 2yo damaging one of the second set. He sent a premium set of calipers to me, only to watch me fumble around like a noob to get him a set in yellow. Thanks for believing in me lol
Yellow Sports gear Font Personal protective equipment Electric blue

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Just dropping a note here in appreciation of @anomadtoo.
As a buyer, it was a perfect transaction with clear communication throughout; no funny business, nothing weird whatsoever. Items had clearly been carefully packaged for the journey and thus arrived in perfect condition.I would heartily recommend anyone doing business with him.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Just dropping a note here in appreciation of @anomadtoo.
As a buyer, it was a perfect transaction with clear communication throughout; no funny business, nothing weird whatsoever. Items had clearly been carefully packaged for the journey and thus arrived in perfect condition.I would heartily recommend anyone doing business with him.
I appreciate the kind message! You were easy to work with as well, the transaction was quick and easy.

Reactions: good2go
181 - 195 of 195 Posts