Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I took delivery of my SS, there was only an owner's manual and warranty booklet provided. What came with your cars?
I usually find these items plus an OnStar booklet, and in vehicles with the MyLink system, a booklet with info on that as well. Some vehicles also have a booklet pertaining to the tires, but not always.
I realize the owner's manual covers these topics, but often there are additional booklets that cover them in greater detail. Perhaps because these vehicles have this equipment as standard, the owner's manuals were written to include all the content.
Was wondering whether some items got misplaced along the way.

· Premium Member
1,644 Posts
I don't know about the export models. However when I had my Monaro (I was the second owner) I recieved a Owners Manual, warranty/ service schedule booklet plus a booklet for the Sunroof and then the selling Holden Dealers folder and original sale documentation.

Perhaps Chevrolet Customer Service could confirm books etc that should come with the SS as we don't have Onstar here. At least that I know of.

· Premium Member
2,962 Posts
My wife's new 2013 Malibu (SS junior-lol) only had the owners manual and it covered everything.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Ignitiondoc,

Is there something that you are looking for? The owners manual is comprehensive. The information about the radio, MyLink and warranties are in your owners manual.

Thanks,

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Hi Kelly,
No, I don't need anything else. I am glad that the owner's manual is comprehensive. I'm just used to previous GM vehicles that had specific manuals for the optional equipment that is standard on the SS.
Thanks for the inquiry.
Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.