Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
the latches are on the sides of the box door, the center does not have any moving clasp, just the 2 sides about 1/4 of the way down from the top. I say you got something either stuck in side A, B or center . Its obviously not locked.(I hope) These gloveboxes arent very roomy, so it makes sense to have something jam it up. Under the glovebox is a leg airbag...there are philips head screws that should allow further access - you should be able to access the glovebox from there - just be careful around airbag components.

·
Premium Member
3,197 Posts
Be good idea to disconnect battery, open trunk and let to trunk lamp time out, remove negative terminal first.
And even the Fonz now sports a comb over...!

Smile Shirt Human body Flash photography Sleeve

Reactions: Taze

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
Depending on where it sticks, one of those plastic trim tool mini pry bars might help. I don't remember if removing the shiny black trim piece under the door provides additional access to hinges or not. It's easy to remove if you want to look, pry straight out from dash using the mini pry bars. If you don't have a set of trim tools, stop by Harbor Freight as may be best under $10 tools you can buy.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Mine hangs up on lower left corner - if I push in on dash the glove box door opens.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts