Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
I never understood the huge burn out! Too many things can go wrong. Cars with traction control are causing brake fires too. Do a nice quick burn out and go! I've seen the whole rear torn off a car from the tire exploding.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Same here. I've been known to spin the tires on mine once or twice but I'm not going to sit there and lay on it especially without a line lock for the rear brakes. Fun watching other's mistakes though...

·
Super Moderator
13,242 Posts
Parallel threads

Merged two parallel threads. First one posted gets precedence.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I’m surprise at the lack of comments given that it is one less SS/Holden on the road. I wonder if the owner is a member of the forum...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
13,242 Posts
Merging with existing thread.

·
Registered
703 Posts
News call it a Holden HSV Senator with supercharged 6.2 liter V8. 29 yr old male driver charged with “unsafe operation of a motor vehicle”.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Thread title....

When I first read the name of this thread (Gender reveal burnout gone wrong), a very different idea flashed through my mind of what this might be about... something to do with trying to celebrate transgender transition? .... sorry. :confused:

·
Registered
763 Posts
$1,000 & 6 month suspended license...

reducing the number of holdens in the world making mine go up in value.... priceless !

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Well that's one way to usher in your coming of age, may your son have more gray matter to work with. Though in my experience Karma is never that kind.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts