LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, IN SAN PEDRO CA!!! PERIOD!! COMMA,,,, END OF SENTENCE!!!

HELP!!! Get these out of my garage!! At this price,,, how can you go wrong with 4 usable well cared for (In my garage snug and warm since the start of the Pandemic!!) RE 050's???

BIG BONUS MYSTERY Door Prize's for you if you have a 2014 car, and purchase these tires!! I have a few deserving leftovers from a BFF's ride that was sold a while back!! Shoot me a PM and I will detail for you!! The stuff is buried deep in the clutter in the garage at the moment, No pics available just now, so no direct mention of the specifics,, BUT,, IF you aint stopping so good at the REAR,, then these items may be just what your doctor ordered!!

NO,, NOT AVAILABLE SEPARATELY!! NO,,, I WILL NOT SHIP EM!! ALL OR NOTHIN HERE!!! I need the garage space back!!!

These are 2 fronts with 7/ and 8/32, one date coded from 24th week of 2016 and was on my spare wheel, till I went with DWS 06's. The second is a 36th week of 2017 date code, was a replacement cuz of damage to an original!!

Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire Bicycle wheel rim

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Wheel Tire Bicycle tire Automotive tire Vehicle

The 2 rears were purchased new, in Fall 2018, but are date code week 46 of 2015!! These both show 5/32,,,

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Light

HURRY HURRY,,, These are good to go right away,, available 24/7!!! Shoot me a PM (Conversation)!!

ES