Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got my new Holden trunk mat... as such I am selling my weathertech one.

They are about $120 new... mine is gently used and I will clean it up to make it shiny before the deal is done. There are no holes or obvious scuffs at all. It is in 9.9/10 perfect shape.

I’ll ask $75 plus PayPal fees so $77.50 total OBO...

I guess I can ship if you want but it will be most likely cost prohibitive.... I am located in Columbia, MD 21044. I can meet within a reasonable distance in MD for pickup if you want.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP!! Someone has got to want one of these things... I'll drop price to $70 + fees = $72.50!

·
Registered
230 Posts
These trunk mats keep get cheaper and cheaper. I got mine second hand a couple years ago and I think it was like $120. I could be wrong, but it wasn't $70. I keep seeing them come for sale but no one jumping on them. makes no sense. Someone buy this!!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available!! Just an FYI in case it ain’t clear from my initial post: the price listed is for a local pickup... shipping is extra.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Not trying to hijack this FS thread, so please PM if you think it's more appropriate... How do you rate the Holden trunk mat against the WeatherTech one? I'm holding out for the Holden logo'd one but was just curious on the quality of the two.

Wife has a WeatherTech mat in the back of her Armada... Two actually. One for when the 3rd row is folded down and another for when the seats are up. I don't like either of them at all. They aren't holding their shape properly and started feeling too much like a very hard plastic..

//Brew

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not trying to hijack this FS thread, so please PM if you think it's more appropriate... How do you rate the Holden trunk mat against the WeatherTech one? I'm holding out for the Holden logo'd one but was just curious on the quality of the two.

Wife has a WeatherTech mat in the back of her Armada... Two actually. One for when the 3rd row is folded down and another for when the seats are up. I don't like either of them at all. They aren't holding their shape properly and started feeling too much like a very hard plastic..

//Brew
Well actually... I only had the weathertech one for 4 months in my car; it came in there when I bought it used with 23k miles (not sure how long it was in there prior to that).

In my opinion, the WT one is more of a rubbery material than the Holden one. The Holden one is more of a hard plastic type of material. Now I’m not saying that the Holden one is a hard plastic tray, but it is definitely “harder” than the WT one. To me, the WT one has definitely held its shape just fine and hasn’t stiffened up at all. Also, the Holden one has very slightly sides than the WT one, but that’s a negligent difference.

And I gotta add, I highly recommend the gripping cargo holder corner things... my car came with two of them instead of 4, but man do they stick to the floor mat and don’t let go. Excellent for grocery bags, boxes, or other items that you don’t want to roll or slide around in the trunk while driving home from a store. Last time I checked, they were available on weathertech’s website for like $30 or something like that... well worth it to me. I wish I had all 4... I’m using 2 of them to hold my emergency roadside tools and clothes box in the back of my trunk and would love two more to hold other stuff down.

Let me know if you want more info or anything!

Reactions: BuckinBronco

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP... someone pick this up!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

1 - 9 of 9 Posts