Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am the original owner, bought new in November 2016. The car has run perfectly ever since. All mag ride has been updated with new OEM parts on all 4 corners. New tires in back at the start of the year. Fronts were replaced last week. Both front and back were replaced with OEM tires. The wheels have been powdercoated and ceramic coated immediately after powder. Brakes still over 50%. Currently the car is tuned for the Rotofab intake and solo exhaust. This is accomplished by a Livernois tune. The tuner will come with the car if you want to go back to stock or the opposite! The car also has the front and back Holden conversion completed. I will happily send any other pics if you just ask. I'm not on the forum regularly but will make a habit to check this thread daily. Asking 35,000 based near O'hare airport.

ETA: Current mileage is 97xxx. This is my DD so that number will increase over time. Now that summer is here I will be on 2 wheels much more thus keeping the number from rising too quickly. Car has sunroof, no spare and no warranty. Every oil change has been on time by a local GM dealer that I do trust to change fluids.

ETA: I also have a complete walk around video including start up I can forward for anyone interested.

·
Super Moderator
3,565 Posts
@1Evil55 !!

GLWS,,,,, BUT,,,,,

More information as well as pics,,, is needed here!!

MILEAGE???
Spare?
Sunroof?
Extended Warranty???

AND,, FWIW,,, you are not asking enough for it!!! NEVER low ball yourself!!! You can always negotiate the price DOWN,,, BUT NEVER up!!!!

Jus Sayin!!!!

ES

·
Registered
761 Posts
Jeepers right out of the for sale rules Posted by a mod!!
Criticism of the price, quality or other issues with the item being offered for sale should by done by e-mail or PM -- if you feel you must comment. Posts of this nature in the seller's thread will be deleted on discovery and may result in infractions being issued to the offender.

op good luck with sale.

Reactions: KingKoopa

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've also been asked to post any other history on the car. As mentioned in the OP I bought it brand new. This car has never seen a body shop. It has never seen a repair shop. Regular maintenance is the only time it saw a shop. There is a small spot on the winshield that was filled a couple years ago. About 1/3 the size of a dime.

I'm not much for posting many pictures online hence the short posting I've created. Happy to send any pictures upon request.

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Nice. But i think my friend said he is going to pass with the miles so you can ignore the PM i sent the other day.

GLWS! Looks good with the black wheels.

·
Registered
2016 Chevy SS, SSB, 6MT, Slicktop
51 Posts
Nice job getting those miles up there! I thought I had one of the higher mileage cars at 74k but you've got me beat. Gotta love a car that gets used and is taken care of instead of a garage queen! GLWS!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is not the garage queen. It drives the same as it did on day 1. Fortunately does not have a front end full of rock chips. The interior is spotless as I am typically the only passenger. Also has the OEM floor mats, that have never been used, in my mats by Lloyd box still. Rubber mats are all I've used.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am the original owner, bought new in November 2016. The car has run perfectly ever since. All mag ride has been updated with new OEM parts on all 4 corners. New tires in back at the start of the year. Fronts were replaced last week. Both front and back were replaced with OEM tires. The wheels have been powdercoated and ceramic coated immediately after powder. Brakes still over 50%. Currently the car is tuned for the Rotofab intake and solo exhaust. This is accomplished by a Livernois tune. The tuner will come with the car if you want to go back to stock or the opposite! The car also has the front and back Holden conversion completed. I will happily send any other pics if you just ask. I'm not on the forum regularly but will make a habit to check this thread daily. Asking 35,000 based near O'hare airport.

ETA: Current mileage is 97xxx. This is my DD so that number will increase over time. Now that summer is here I will be on 2 wheels much more thus keeping the number from rising too quickly. Car has sunroof, no spare and no warranty. Every oil change has been on time by a local GM dealer that I do trust to change fluids.

Contact?

·
Super Moderator
3,565 Posts
Welcome to the Forum @SsHilt !!!

You need to bring your post count up to 5, log off,,, wait a couple of minutes,,, log back on,,, and then you will have access to the "Conversation" (Private Messaging) feature!! That will be the best way to reach out to the OP!!

Good Luck!!

ES

·
Super Moderator
3,565 Posts
Welcome to the SS Forums @ramair02 !!!

You will need to bring your post count up to 5, by replying to any threads/posts,,, then log off for a few minutes,,, log back on,,, and then you will be able to access the "Conversation" (PM) feature. Sorry,,, but you cannot PM until that milestone is reached!! It is the preferred method for inquiry or negotiations!!!

Good Luck!!

ES

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good to know and thanks. I clicked "Start Conversation" in OP's profile, but I suppose that is different than PM. I will work on getting my post count up 😁

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Still available guys. I don't come on here often so a PM would be best. I get the email notification that way.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just got an update that my BW5 is supposed to go into production 8/2. Might be trading the SS in instead..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts