Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
Unfortunately I have to part with the beloved SS after such a short stint in ownership. White 6 speed manual with 8900 miles. No sunroof. +Spare. I'm 2nd owner. Clean carfax.
Extended warranty lasts until March 2021. +Weathertech mats

In Houston, TX

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So true, I waited and hunted what seemed like forever to get a low mileage heron white , I still am half minded about selling it. The startup roar never gets old.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
So true, I waited and hunted what seemed like forever to get a low mileage heron white , I still am half minded about selling it. The startup roar never gets old.
Never gets old indeed....I remain on the fence about selling mine!

·
Registered
18 Posts
For anyone interested, I had this vehicle inspected by lemon squad. Mechanically all is sound. Interior in great shape. Two wheels have curb rash, two tires need replaced, two others are close, scrapes under the front bumper and rocker panels. Some paint chips in the front bumper. Carfax is clean.

Price ended up being a little high for me and I took a pause on the deal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump for price update: $42500

i will soon post some pics of the rims and front bumper to address above concern.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i'm firm on price, think i priced it fairly for the mileage based on others posted here as well. and extended certified warranty.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rim rashes - 2 in the passenger side front wheel and a smaller curb rash on the rear wheel. No driver side wheel rashes that I could see.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts