I'm looking to sell the SS. It is located in Bluffton, SC has 36,522 miles. The work done by Livernois was done at 27k miles so 9k miles since the install. The mileage won't go up much since it only gets driven once or twice a month at around 25 miles each time. Here is the link to what the S725 package includes. Livernois Motorsports I also had the following added: head stud kit, powerstorm c5r timing chain, ls2 timing chain damper, ls1 high volume oil pump, ARH 1 7/8 headers system to stock bi-modal, BMR toe rods and trailing arms, ZL1 torque converter, LS SFI flex plate, Moroso deep trans pan with filter, additional trans cooler and lines. This car is now a turn key modern muscle car that will put a smile on your face for a long time! It has never been beat on and no smoky burnouts. It has had 3 runs down the 1/4 at the 2019 Holden Extravaganza. All 3 were 11.3s runs on the Michelins 4s tires so with drs or slicks I think it would be in the 10s. Price is $49,000 which includes another set of 2016 stock wheels with no damage or marks, 2 sets of stock floor mats and a Covercraft car cover. One owner, non smoker, no accidents, title in hand.