Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
930 Posts
Just thought I'd update this as I came across 4 videos from the FOX SPORTS segment about the 2014 SS. To be honest, I've never seen THIS much coverage about the SS from a major broadcast channel in the US. I combined the separate videos into my Patreon page to make it easy to navigate. The Fox Sports site can get laggy. These links seem to still work for now.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/fox-sports-chevy-19907778

· Registered
930 Posts
Screen shots from the Jeff Gordon and Tommy Kendall SS (Fox Sports) video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,358 Posts
I've been around this site for sometime and have never seen these videos previously. Nicely done.

Reactions: Armin DeFiesta

· Registered
2,866 Posts
Thanks Armin! Too bad the SEMA car styling didn’t make it to production. Love those wheels and grill, totally transforms the car into what it should have been from the start, or at least available as accessories.

2016 SSB, stick, hole, spare

· Registered
702 Posts
Thankyou Armin for putting these videos on the site for all to see ,never seen these videos on the chevy ss in australia so was great to watch ,jeff gordon is was great to see behind the wheel to ,keep up the good work on your videos they are great to watch on youtube and here cheers....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.