Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Houston, Texas. As stock as possible, but some reasonable mods are fine (Rotofab, street tune, maybe a subwoofer).

I'm reeling from losing my chance to get Robin back. :LOL:

Cash buyer, no financing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know the color is not what you're looking for, but in case you change your mind- I have a white 2017 manual stock and I'm local here in Houston.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know the color is not what you're looking for, but in case you change your mind- I have a white 2017 manual stock and I'm local here in Houston.

Thanks man. Really gonna hold out for the OBM and sunroof. GLWS!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Houston, Texas. As stock as possible, but some reasonable mods are fine (Rotofab, street tune, maybe a subwoofer).

I'm reeling from losing my chance to get Robin back. :LOL:

Cash buyer, no financing.
@OrangeBlackout ... I read your story about your wife... very touching story! Very sorry for your loss and hopefully the fateful SS gods will reunite you with your exact car somehow, someway.

I just picked up my ‘17 OBM M6 w/ roof and spare a few months ago and couldn’t be happier. You’ve got great taste in your flavor of SS.

If it can’t be the exact SS you had before, I hope you do rejoin the community at some point! Good luck with your search...

PS - I know there was an M6 OBM for sale on Autotrader in northern VA in January because I live near there and was interested in it before mine popped up closer to me. I checked today when I saw your post and it is still listed. Not sure if the owner is still selling or if he has already sold, but it’s still on Autotrader... he did respond to my request for info back in January when I was looking.

Good luck!!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks man. Really gonna hold out for the OBM and sunroof. GLWS!

I know it’s not an M6 but an extra set of wheels is a cherry on top of a cherry.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[

I know it’s not an M6 but an extra set of wheels is a cherry on top of a cherry.
Tempting, but that third pedal is half the joy. Thanks though, and GLWS!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@OrangeBlackout ...

If it can’t be the exact SS you had before, I hope you do rejoin the community at some point! Good luck with your
PS - I know there was an M6 OBM for sale on Autotrader in northern VA in January because I live near there and was interested in it before mine popped up closer to me. I checked today when I saw your post and it is still listed. Not sure if the owner is still selling or if he has already sold, but it’s still on Autotrader... he did respond to my request for info back in January when I was looking.

Good luck!!!!
thanks, man! I have looked at that car on autotrader more times than I can count. Was really hoping to spend a little less and travel less for it this time around. Maybe if it’s still available after the rona has calmed down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts