Chevy SS Forum banner

Forced Inductions InterChillers- Get SUBZERO IAT's!

9K views 58 replies 4 participants last post by  Complete Street 
#1 ·

Complete Street Performance is excited to be one of the only US dealers for Forced Inductions Interchillers. Made in Australia, these kits harness the cooling power of your AC to get subzero IATs in many cases! These kits only work on supercharged cars

Check them out here-

https://www.cspracing.com/forced-in...-chevy-ss-sedan-kit/fi-interchiller-ss-sedan/

Stage 2 Package upgrade is the ultimate cooling upgrade and will include all parts needed to take your vehicle to subzero coolant temps. The Stage 1 kit is a great upgrade alone, eliminating heat soak unlike anything on the market. The Stage 2 kit however gets your coolant to the lowest temperature chemically possible in any condition.

For example if stock, the air going into the supercharger is 100 degrees, the Stage 1 will lower that temperature to 30 degrees, and Stage 2 will lower that further to -14 degrees.

Race Track Safe
Improves fuel consumption
No condensation leaks
Gain back ignition timing
Below ambient intake air temps
Stealthy Installation
No performance loss of cabin AC
Patent Pending Design
Dyno and race track proven HP gains
Entire System Warranty
Protects engine from pre ignition
Great Customer Support

We provide full customer/technical support to all installations, we are only a phone call or email away
The Interchiller system includes every nut and bolt you will require we even include highly detailed step by step photo and Video instructions.

What is a Forced Induction Interchiller?

In simple terms we are T-piecing into the cars AC system and splitting the refrigerant 50/50 between your cabin and chiller. We also install a solenoid on to the line going to the cabin so you have 2 modes of operation:

Cabin and chiller
Chiller only (Race mode)

Race mode is race track safe as no condensation will leak from the cars cabin evaporator.
Our interchiller core is a patent pending design, one of the many reasons we are able to get so cold and also have ZERO impact on cabin AC performance.

Our interchiller can be fitted to any car or truck as long as the car has a water to air intercooler system (supercharger or turbo charger) and an AC system. It also has no limitation to HP, it can deal with it, so far the biggest build we have been involved with has made 2400HP.

We are able to hot lap the cars at the track back to

See less See more
1 1
#4 ·
Yea I’d like to hear an opinion on performance of one of these in an SS.

#7 ·
Ivs always been confused on how this setup functions day to day.

What happens during cooler weather when the a/c is not on? You still need a heat exchanger, no?
Im not sure I would like the idea of only being able to cool my blower with the a/c compressor. However I WOULD like to have it for track days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.