Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017, OBM, AT with sunroof and spare that just turned 10k miles. Garage kept and also available with a set of 2015 SS alcoa alloy forged wheels (currently on the car) along with the original OEM cast wheels.I always thought the 2014/15 wheels looked nicer. None of the wheels have any rash.
I am the original owner. Retired DHS.

The car is in perfect condition. Hand washed and quite a head turner.

I live just south of Houston. Full factory warranty remaining until November. The car has been serviced at a local Chevrolet dealer in Pearland. For serious buyers, we can exchange contact information and I can provide more photos. The car is completely stock.

$42,500 with the OEM wheels. A bit more if you want the forged alcoas as well.

Enjoy your day.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,401 Posts
Up until recently, I didn't realize I was greedy or outwardly jealous. While I can't justify or need a second SS, I wish l could afford this one. Then again, what's so bad with Spam and crackers. Kidding aside, this won't last long enough to floss your teeth. ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot SaberOne. It has three coats of traditional carnauba wax on it, applied and buffed old school. I'm one of those older types who appreciates a freshly washed and waxed car. I Appreciate the support.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update:

I will now include both sets of wheels at the original price quoted.

Stay healthy everyone.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In response to a few questions in PM and for the sake of efficiency, yes the car is indeed a garage queen, hence my reason for selling it to be honest. The factory protective coverings on the rocker panels have not even yet been removed, and no one has never sat in the back seat. It has never seen rain and has only ever been hand washed and waxed. Yesterday, I noticed a VERY small stone chip in the front quarter, but I would be prepared to have that repaired because I suppose I'm somewhat OCD about these things. I bought it new off the showroom floor at Route 66 Chevrolet in Tulsa. OK. The OEM wheels (with tires and TPS) are indeed in perfect condition and are in protective boxes. I would include them with the car. I'm prepared to lower the price to $42,000.00 cash.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts