Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one came up through my photo memories last month - picture from May 2017 when I was out truck shopping.
Would have bought the orange burst one but I believe they were all autos.
Drove the silver '16 SS M6 yesterday, just turned 4,000 miles.
Hope everyone is still enjoying their cars

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Reminds me of spotting this back in the day in my town.

Normally not one to post a 'spotted', but this one's a bit different. Basically saw all the colors of the rainbow inside of a mile. Passed a RPG with Holden badges in Marlton NJ turning off of 70, we exchanged waves. And then not more than a mile up the road, this was laid up in the parking lot for the weekend. Quite the set of sightings for my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
This one came up through my photo memories last month - picture from May 2017 when I was out truck shopping.
Would have bought the orange burst one but I believe they were all autos.
Drove the silver '16 SS M6 yesterday, just turned 4,000 miles.
Hope everyone is still enjoying their cars

View attachment 297829
That sure looks like the local dealership off the Katy Fwy where many of us local owners would get our cars serviced.

·
Premium Member
3,252 Posts
Good memories ! In early 2014 when I bought mine they were not prominently displayed on the lot, in fact most dealers had only a couple or none at all and many of the salespeople didn't really know much about the SS. Local to me there was a HW and two PBM's. I drove just over 100 miles to get my SIM but was willing to drive from Monterey bay area to LA as one of the larger dealer there actually had 5 or 6 on the lot, that was unheard of.

Just before driving my SIM home.... and it still had the red spring spacers installed - lol.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2015 Silver/ Stock
220 Posts
Good memories ! In early 2014 when I bought mine they were not prominently displayed on the lot, in fact most dealers had only a couple or none at all and many of the salespeople didn't really know much about the SS. Local to me there was a HW and two PBM's. I drove just over 100 miles to get my SIM but was willing to drive from Monterey bay area to LA as one of the larger dealer there actually had 5 or 6 on the lot, that was unheard of.

Just before driving my SIM home.... and it still had the red spring spacers installed - lol.

View attachment 298060
My favorite color.(y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts