Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 621 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a black SS on I4 near Altamaha on Thanksgiving at 4:09pm heading towards Orlando. Tinted windows, with the windows down, and the sunroof open, and black headlight covers. It had the Holden badges and emblems on it. I was in my SS heading towards Daytona Beach.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Saw a white SS in Orlando area and a silver SS near the GA/FL border on Friday. On Sunday saw a black SS in Northern Jax.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Rare sightings are our SS's!
I have seen only three (1-white & 2-black) while driving in the last 9 months! :devil

·
Registered
12 Posts
Saw a cool looking Red with black deck stripes on Jog Road and Le Chalet in my home city of Boynton Beach this morning. This was the third unicorn I have seen in the wild down here since i brought my MG SS down from Georgia in June. RARE INDEED.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I don't have an SS as of yet but noticed for a few months now that my neighbor right around the corner has an SS, or it could be a visitor who stays with them for extended periods then disappears for several days....bright red, can't tell if it's a '14 or '15. Been wanting to catch the owner outside so I could ask them a few things about it. Very nice ride located in North Tampa.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Black SS no tinted windows on South Beach on Alton going towards the 195.

·
Registered
440 Posts
funny story... I had been looking at these on line for a couple months & had been to a couple dealerships looking for something on the floor... one day as I was leaving work, I saw a red SS heading down the main road, while I was at the stop sign... I changed directions & whipped out after them... they turned into the mall, & I followed, trying to catch up... 2 gals jumped out & headed into the mall, as I started to get close...

... then I saw...

Impala SS on the back... hmmm... what a let down

finally got the chance to oogle & drive a '15 SLIH red auto, that was new & way over priced... but confirmed, that I wanted one for sure with a manual...

thought I better at least sit in one before I ordered, just to make sure I fit ( bigger guy ) :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I saw a green 2015 SS last week on Alton in front of the liquor store near 16th and Lincoln.
Also I heard it was a good turn out at cars and coffee in Miami.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I saw a green 2015 SS last week on Alton in front of the liquor store near 16th and Lincoln.
Also I heard it was a good turn out at cars and coffee in Miami.
I saw the pics. Looks like 2 white SS's showed up. I'm going again in February.

And it seems like you spot the only SS's in south Florida lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
So I bought my SS used but inside the warranty booklet the former owner had his name on it. He is from Keystone Heights which is just south of where I live. I know of a white 2014 SS that is in the area. I'm wondering how many other SS owners are in Northeast Florida. If you're out there, let me hear ya!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mooncalf- I'm in St. Augustine and have a black 15, 6m, roof and spare.
Awesome stuff! Do you know if there are any SS meets around? I belong to an off road club for my Jeep but would love to have a place to meet concerning the SS.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Unfortunately I have not heard of any up this way. Closest would be a cars and coffee in Orlando area that I have heard about but not attended.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I saw the pics. Looks like 2 white SS's showed up. I'm going again in February.

And it seems like you spot the only SS's in south Florida lol
I'll try to make it then. I may even bring the puppies.
I spot most of the GTOs too it seems. lol :grin

·
Registered
225 Posts
Saw a cool looking Red with black deck stripes on Jog Road and Le Chalet in my home city of Boynton Beach this morning. This was the third unicorn I have seen in the wild down here since i brought my MG SS down from Georgia in June. RARE INDEED.

Sounds like you live over by my parents in Lake Charleston... I'm in that neighborhood with my SS sometimes when I visit them.

1 - 20 of 621 Posts