Chevy SS Forum banner

Fitting Instructions for Sports Armour

45K views 59 replies 35 participants last post by  s/c'd cav 
#1 ·

See less See more
#6 ·
I'll take more pics when I can. Just picked it up today from David at Parkway.

It's raining and icing here today so no good pics till sun comes back out.

#9 ·
HairyDawg , that's exactly what I want to do to my PBM. I think it looks great without being too much!!

Reactions: Hairydawg91
#10 ·
I like how you still have some chrome but blacked out some. Looks good

#14 ·
I'm sure Paul will chime in, but in the meantime - The Sports Armour is not textured finish. Not shiny, but smooth and unpainted. IIRC, it is ABS plastic, so yes, paintable.
I believe a few on the forum have had theirs painted with OEM body color; I chose to leave mine the natural black to accent the front. :)

#15 ·
i may order this. And have it painted PBlackM. That would look sharp!! CMPTECH.... you gonna offer this?

#17 ·
i guess it protects the lower part of the bumper from rocks & curb rash

Reactions: TexSS and Bullfrog
#23 ·
Agree. I say do it too. Did mine a few weeks ago.

#25 ·
I'm almost sold on plasti dipping my armor black with the glossifier on top.

Hoping to install it tomorrow or Saturday.

#29 ·
Hey Robyn, welcome to the forum! I purchased one from a fellow forum member for my 2016, but can't seem to find the part number in the box. But the '14 and '15 are different than the '16+ so I would expect the series 2 would be for later models.

#30 ·
I have several handfuls of Sports Armours in stock ready to ship out for both the 14/15 and the 16s. If you have a 14/15 let me know if you'd like a special deal on one since I accidentally double ordered from Holden last time so I'd like to get rid of some quickly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.