Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, forum members. I am Bob. I have enjoyed looking at the SS forums and finally decided to join.

Just a year ago, my wife and I traveled to Georgia to pick up our 2017 SS. I had been looking for an SS for several months to replace our 2011 CTS 3.6 sedan, intending to purchase in the Spring. Upon finding this particular car with under 3900 miles, we didn't want to miss it and quickly planned the trip. The car was exactly as described, so we completed the deal that was arranged through previous phone conversations. We were soon on our way back North with a pristine Slipstream Blue SS optioned with automatic, sunroof and inflator. It took no time at all to forget the CTS and begin to enjoy the V8 power and sound, plus the super handling and ride without sacrificing any of the amenities of the Cadillac. The SS is the perfect "practical" car to complement my '17 Camaro 2SS 6MT. I don't plan on any performance upgrades, but have done a few cosmetic mods, the most significant being a set of Bremmer wheels.

We've all missed out on so much in 2020, so the decision to get this car in January, before the lockdowns, was a highlight of the year. Looking forward to a better 2021 for everyone.

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum @SSplus2SS . Thank you for sharing your story. I hope this year picks up where last January left off... 馃憤

Premium Member
Congrats!

Reactions: z51vett

Premium Member
Congrats, enjoy! Great daily driver...

Reactions: z51vett

Registered
Welcome. I got the same 2 cars in my garage.

15 perfect blue 6spd manual
10 2ss camaro 6spd manual.

Id love a 6th gen. But i just rebuild the motor after a cam sent metal all through it. So i cant see getting another payment for 鈥渆ssentially鈥 a lateral move.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts