Chevy SS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 150 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,024 Posts
oy vey ist mir.

... it pays to do your homework before spending the national debt on parts that may or my not work ...

Reactions: s/c'd cav

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
You’ve been asking and we’ve been listening. Granted it took longer than anyone would have liked we are changing up our operations a bit to hopefully make things easier on everyone; especially the consumer!

While most don’t know we have run the commercial side of our business during the week and the consumer side on the weekends as basically two separate entities and methods of communication. This has led to traditionally very happy third party resellers with their private branded products but also some unhappy consumers finding it hard to contact us outside of our consumer weekend business hours.

That all changes today.

Effective immediately we have merged our two communications channels and will be taking correspondence every day while we fine tune this. Please keep in mind it may take some time to get to inquiries now but rest assured we’ll do our best to get to each and every one as soon as humanly possible; please keep in mind we also need time to process orders 

Also we are adding two more consumer processing windows to our weekday operations in addition to our weekend processing days; Monday’s and Thursday.

So what does this mean to you?

How we are handling the weekday consumer orders is basically if you are shipping in something that does not inhibit you using your vehicle (such as a Denali instrument cluster upgrade for example) please ship immediately after ordering as arrival day doesn’t matter as much. We will in turn process the unit as fast as the current workload allows but nine times out of ten no later than the following weekend. Full custom items e.g. Escalade cluster retrofits may take longer than one weekend as they are very labor intensive.

For items that could potentially make driving your vehicle more difficult/full custom/rush orders you will still need to setup an appointment with us just to make sure we are all on the same page and can get to your order in a timely manner.

We are also looking into the idea of possibly using other avenues of communication for our consumer market as well e.g. iMessage etc.

I cannot stress enough how much we appreciate your continued support as we celebrate our 15th year in business!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Nick we responded on the 21st. Please check your spam and contact us back either way this weekend and we will get you taken care of.
Hi Chris, just wanted to give you a heads up that I sent a couple of emails (outside the email windows) to confirm you have received the package delivered on 3/5/18.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Just wanted to tip my cap to Chris. I had my instrument display and radio converted to the Holden red and it looks awesome. Turn around was extremely fast. Shipped on a Friday, received back in my hands the following Friday.

Regarding the removal and reinstall, it was a piece of cake. Holden did an amazing job designing/engineering how the interior dash components and trim were/are assembled.

If anyone is on the fence regarding doing this to their SS, go for it. Chris is great to work with and the removal and reinstallation is nothing to get intimidated over. And it looks great!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Thanks for the good report. I still haven't done mine but now that spring is here I have the other car to drive and maybe can get mine done soon.

Reactions: CorsoZ06

·
Registered
337 Posts
When’s the next sell on the radio/cluster conversion? Already have this done on one SS, looking to bring it over to my other SS with a sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
559 Posts
When’s the next sell on the radio/cluster conversion? Already have this done on one SS, looking to bring it over to my other SS with a sale

I've never seen a sale offered....?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #110

There wont be one. Hence why the last group buy/sale was titled "the last sale" LOL I'm not dealing with that **** show again :)

Reactions: willy92

·
Premium Member
7,127 Posts
There wont be one. Hence why the last group buy/sale was titled "the last sale" LOL I'm not dealing with that **** show again :)
Wimp

:grin

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Really tempted to do this conversion. I'm concerned that once the dashboard comes apart that it won't go back together quite the same and I'll have to live with mysterious rattles. (Fortunately, I've been to enough rock concerts that I don't hear many noises the car makes.)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Really tempted to do this conversion. I'm concerned that once the dashboard comes apart that it won't go back together quite the same and I'll have to live with mysterious rattles. (Fortunately, I've been to enough rock concerts that I don't hear many noises the car makes.)
From my experience with the removal/install I really don't think you will have this problem., and if you do you will be able to do any fixes, but like I said I don't see it happening. Everything fits really well. If you really can appreciate the different look then it is a nice upgrade, albeit a pricey one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's a Chevy SS, not a Holden :hidesbehindsofa:

·
Registered
3,848 Posts

I don't do lazy or stupid.

Proudly politically incorrect.
I wonder how many of you fell for this being the real CB750...
Few, because we're not as stupid as the Old One would have us believe.
Your posts look more like tribute than parody.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Few, because we're not as stupid as the Old One would have us believe.
Your posts look more like tribute than parody.
Maybe I'm just a guy who's had a couple drinks and I'm trying to have a little fun hahaha :hidesbehindsofa:

P.S. I am a legitimate old school forum member who's just having some fun!

·
Super Moderator
14,199 Posts
Maybe I'm just a guy who's had a couple drinks and I'm trying to have a little fun hahaha :hidesbehindsofa:

P.S. I am a legitimate old school forum member who's just having some fun!
Seems you meant to say... had a couple drinks too many and I'm easily amused....

Welcome to the forum -- I think... :wink
Oh, forgot to mention that I know who you really are. :devil

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Just a heads up any of you that are thinking about doing this anytime soon we are now almost booked through the end of summer. A slot or two may open up but if this is something you want for a specific cruise or event this year please get ahold of us ASAP; thank you!

101 - 120 of 150 Posts