1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
911 Posts
Looks good. Any closer photos and a photo from the rear. I have such a tough time deciding if I like the duck tail or not in all of the photos I’ve seen.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good. Any closer photos and a photo from the rear. I have such a tough time deciding if I like the duck bill or not in all of the photos I’ve seen.
SORRY! Thought I attached these to the original post.

·
Registered
351 Posts
@lclbruddah808 did you have them painted PBM? How much did that run you?

·
Super Moderator
5,815 Posts
I like the rear spoiler. The roof spoiler looks familiar. Black looks good on your car. (y)

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I quite like that. Did you attach with screws or just double sided tape?

SLIHRM is definitely my second favorite color next to the blue. Very good looking car.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Interested to see if OP drilled new mounting holes or used 3M tape?

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I quite like that. Did you attach with screws or just double sided tape?

SLIHRM is definitely my second favorite color next to the blue. Very good looking car.
Interested to see if OP drilled new mounting holes or used 3M tape?
I drilled new holes. FIlled the old factory spoiler holes.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I drilled new holes. FIlled the old factory spoiler holes.
Hard to line up the holes? I’m gonna be buying one when Mav Man gets them back in stock along with the rear window roof spoiler too....

And what did you fill the stock holes with? Just a silicon?

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hard to line up the holes? I’m gonna be buying one when Mav Man gets them back in stock along with the rear window roof spoiler too....

And what did you fill the stock holes with? Just a silicon?
Wasnt that hard to line up. Just use some clay and follow where the indentation is. And yes, silicone to fill the factory holes. Aluminum body work is expensive and easily effed up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
According to the product page, you can use double sided automotive tape to get it to stay. Drilling holes is recommended for perfect fitment.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I won’t be happy without perfect fitment but I’ll be more unhappy if I can’t put it back to stock if so desired. So I’ll stay with what I have.

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Damn. I’m out too now. Most I’ll go is either the goose dude larger stock or stock black one. Going to wrap mine first to see how it turns out

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For all wondering, I originally only had it double sided taped, and it fit perfect. But I race the car and am frequently above 150mph. So i wanted the security of screws. You dont HAVE to use the bolts to secure it down. for 99% of you it will be fine.

Also, even if you drill the new holes, it will still be covered by the stock spoiler should you choose to go back to it.
That puts me out. I’m not drilling holes in my car. Oh well.
According to the product page, you can use double sided automotive tape to get it to stay. Drilling holes is recommended for perfect fitment.
I won’t be happy without perfect fitment but I’ll be more unhappy if I can’t put it back to stock if so desired. So I’ll stay with what I have.
Damn. I’m out too now. Most I’ll go is either the goose dude larger stock or stock black one. Going to wrap mine first to see how it turns out
Unless I find a cheap trunk lid. Then I’ll drop that one and leave mine alone.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts