Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son and I attended our first Cars & Coffee together, this morning. The rain held off just long enough...

My son's car got more attention than mine, presumably because of the Commodore badging.

Surprisingly enough there were two other Holden produced cars there - a Pontiac G8 GT and a very nice Caprice PPV that the owner had put a lot of money into upgrading the interior from the police spec to something any of us would be proud to own.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

·
Premium Member
Fixing My Own "SS"
262 Posts
Well if it's any consolation, I would have given yours the attention... I haven't seen rpg in person, and I hear it looks different at different angles. I'd love to see it!
They look different as the lighting changes. Good sunlight and they're a very vivid metallic forest green. The darker the light, the darker they look.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I do believe, and I’m sure it is true, that Regal Peacock Green is the correct color for this car😬

·
Registered
2016 Mystic Green
731 Posts
Definitely two great color SS's.

Personally I am a little biased towards the Mystic.

Both do look different as the lighting changes.

Oddly enough, my Mystic generally looks more towards the green versus grayish color.

Maybe the sun just doesn't shine enough here.

·
Registered
2017 Black, Auto, All Stock, Sunroof & Spare
4,186 Posts
My son and I attended our first Cars & Coffee together, this morning. The rain held off just long enough...

My son's car got more attention than mine, presumably because of the Commodore badging.

Surprisingly enough there were two other Holden produced cars there - a Pontiac G8 GT and a very nice Caprice PPV that the owner had put a lot of money into upgrading the interior from the police spec to something any of us would be proud to own.

Adios,

Pizza Bob
Very glad you got to a car show with your son! Very cool to have both cars there. My next car is gonna be a dark green. I've got it narrowed down to four different shades of green. Unfortunately for me, it's gonna take forever to get a build slot and then actually build the car. Ah well, so it goes. Keep making those car shows and building memories!

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,805 Posts
I do believe, and I’m sure it is true, that Regal Peacock Green is the correct color for this car😬
I don’t know how true it is, but I do like the Regal Green on the SS. Wish it had been available in 2017 when I ordered mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts