Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 2 very nice Holden airbags to sell they are in extremely good shape removed from cars with low miles
will fit SS and Caprice 14-17 price is $375 Each Local Pickup NYC or surrounding areas or can ship anywhere in USA

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,273 Posts
Located in Brooklyn NY?

·
Super Moderator
6,273 Posts
I am in long Island but visit Brooklyn almost every wakened
Just looking for the required location as part of the listing. Also helps in regards to the local pick up offer in your original post.

Reactions: CB750 and ESindon

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Are you aware of the federal/state regulations regarding shipping of airbags and the penalties involved if you don't comply and get caught (prison/fines)?

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Are you aware of the federal/state regulations regarding shipping of airbags and the penalties involved if you don't comply and get caught (prison/fines)?

Yeah I was going to post that but I'm tired of getting @$$#@^&* when I do.

I wonder where he is getting these from; if memory serves correct he has sold a few 'batches' of them.

Reactions: Sheffield Steve

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Sure you can do that, but unless you follow all the (considerable and expensive) regulations it's illegal.

p.s. The post office will not ship airbags at all.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Sure you can do that, but unless you follow all the (considerable and expensive) regulations it's illegal.

p.s. The post office will not ship airbags at all.
^THIS^

"... the shipper and the recipient must be haz mat certified."

... some just shove it in a box and when asked if it is hazardous just say no ...

·
Super Moderator
13,961 Posts
I understand your concerns, but this is a sales thread and it's off topic.
Potential purchasers have been advised of the issue.
Use another method if you wish to continue beating on the OP.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts