Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Its been interesting watching the media try and tie him to the current POTUS and almost completely ignore the fact that Slick Willy was a frequent guest at orgy island. If the allegations are true, this guy should be given the chance to leave the country and swim to his island.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I have a feeling he's not going make it very long in prison. Inmates generally don't take well to folks that harm children.
Familiar with the goings-on in prison are ya? Hate to break it to you that nowadays they separate the worst of the scum (child molesters) from the general population. Pity. There's another thing you can thank our beloved politicians for. Explain to me how a pedophile still has rights. Anybody....First they commit one of the worst crimes imaginable, then they're segregated in prison, then they're released and do it again. Make sense to those of you who champion this kind of treatment? If so, I suggest you let one live next door to you and your children. Man I'd like to be in charge for about a month.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Its been interesting watching the media try and tie him to the current POTUS and almost completely ignore the fact that Slick Willy was a frequent guest at orgy island. If the allegations are true, this guy should be given the chance to leave the country and swim to his island.
And you're surprised? C'mon bro, we all know the Clintons get a pass for everything. Just like most of the uber-rich. If even half the things they say are true, this POS should have been locked up and forgotten about years ago. Epstein should be skinned alive as should anyone who took part in his sicko orgy island.

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
And you're surprised? C'mon bro, we all know the Clintons get a pass for everything. Just like most of the uber-rich. If even half the things they say are true, this POS should have been locked up and forgotten about years ago. Epstein should be skinned alive as should anyone who took part in his sicko orgy island.
I hear the place is gorgeous!!! You can get anything you want!!! There was even a TV show spinoff!!!

"Sicko Fantasy Island"!!!

Remember THIS!!

And you can fulfill a fantasy like THIS!!

:devil

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
This is his second time around, he plea bargained to get less of a sentence back in 2005.

I hope he goes to jail and never gets out, let him rot in he!!.....:serious

·
Registered
937 Posts
Instead of making yet another divisive political exercise out of this, how about we just acknowledge the guy is accused of sex trafficking the underaged for wealth elites, of which both the Trumps (despite the claims he's sold to his adherents) and the Clintons are a part of. They have both rubbed elbows with this guy, and apparently the feds now have raided his mansion and gathered a plunder's worth of evidence including pictures. One, both, or none of them could be a part of the trafficking ring.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
The billionaires club is probably pretty small, i wouldn't be surprised if they all rubbed elbows with somebody at a gala once or twice.

I haven't followed the story much, but if anyone accepted campaign contributions from him then I think they should be giving that money back to a victims fund pronto.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Instead of making yet another divisive political exercise out of this, how about we just acknowledge the guy is accused of sex trafficking the underaged for wealth elites, of which both the Trumps (despite the claims he's sold to his adherents) and the Clintons are a part of. They have both rubbed elbows with this guy, and apparently the feds now have raided his mansion and gathered a plunder's worth of evidence including pictures. One, both, or none of them could be a part of the trafficking ring.
I wasn't trying to make it divisive, simply pointing out the fact that depending who you know you can skirt a lot of law. Trying to paint someone else out to be something they aren't isn't cool in my book. MSM is painting a lot of BS on the current POTUS that will wind up going into history books. Guess who's in charge of much of that writing. It isn't someone wearing a red hat with 4 simple words.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Clinton's statement: “In 2002 and 2003, President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane: one to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa, which included stops in connection with the work of the Clinton Foundation,”

What about all the other trips Bill? You forget that you show up in pilots' logs and SS detail paperwork showing at least 11 trips during that time... Some say 26 verifiable trips on the "Lolita Express", though I haven't dug into it much.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
I have a feeling he wins the case, and NO, I do NOT support this guy!!! I did study criminal justice, and when they pointed to his photo and solicited ANY person to report their experience; that was a mistake. This will result in hundreds of people filing claims. It may well dilute the credibility of the case and form a bias, and the defense team will have a field day.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Granted I don't pay much attention to the news, but I haven't heard of Trump going to orgy island before this. Are you sure about it? With Clinton there are flight records if I remember right. Not to mention something like orgy island sounds exactly like something Clinton would partake in so it fits. They're all a bunch of degenerates in my book.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Familiar with the goings-on in prison are ya? Hate to break it to you that nowadays they separate the worst of the scum (child molesters) from the general population. Pity. There's another thing you can thank our beloved politicians for. Explain to me how a pedophile still has rights. Anybody....First they commit one of the worst crimes imaginable, then they're segregated in prison, then they're released and do it again. Make sense to those of you who champion this kind of treatment? If so, I suggest you let one live next door to you and your children. Man I'd like to be in charge for about a month.
I don't think they separate them as much as you think.

https://www.google.com/search?q=child+molester+killed+in+prison&rlz=1C1PRFI_enUS808US808&oq=child+molester+killed+in+prison&aqs=chrome..69i57.7865j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

·
Registered
727 Posts
I have a feeling he wins the case, and NO, I do NOT support this guy!!! I did study criminal justice, and when they pointed to his photo and solicited ANY person to report their experience; that was a mistake. This will result in hundreds of people filing claims. It may well dilute the credibility of the case and form a bias, and the defense team will have a field day.
yep, not to mention billionaires tend to get a herd of very good lawyers.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I don't think they separate them as much as you think.

https://www.google.com/search?q=child+molester+killed+in+prison&rlz=1C1PRFI_enUS808US808&oq=child+molester+killed+in+prison&aqs=chrome..69i57.7865j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Not think. Know. If one of them got killed it was most likely a planned thing and the guy was a particularly nasty one. Don't think for a minute that the guards don't turn a blind eye sometimes too. They also like to make bets on fights in the yard too.

Problem with a fat cat like Epstein is, IF he goes to prison, it'll be some kind of Club-Fed deal. Guy like that NEVER ends up in a Maximum Security ****-hole.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Not think. Know. If one of them got killed it was most likely a planned thing and the guy was a particularly nasty one. Don't think for a minute that the guards don't turn a blind eye sometimes too. They also like to make bets on fights in the yard too.
Yes I know they separate them, just like former cops, different gangs, ect, ect.... But yes, 'sh!t happens' ... oops....

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Yes I know they separate them, just like former cops. But yes, 'sh!t happens' ... oops....
Doh!!!! Oops is right. But please don't get me going on the cops. I'm trying to stay in a good mood. Don't even want to go there.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Granted I don't pay much attention to the news, but I haven't heard of Trump going to orgy island before this. Are you sure about it? With Clinton there are flight records if I remember right. Not to mention something like orgy island sounds exactly like something Clinton would partake in so it fits. They're all a bunch of degenerates in my book.
Sounds like he was aware of Epstein's proclivities, but I haven't seen any mention of him partaking in such. It's amazing what rich people get a pass on.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” the now president, told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

·
Registered
727 Posts
Sounds like he was aware of Epstein's proclivities, but I haven't seen any mention of him partaking in such. It's amazing what rich people get a pass on.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” the now president, told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
The younger side....no kidding right??

Since he said that publicly, I would guess he didn't know how young. But who knows.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts