Chevy SS Forum banner

181 - 187 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Well the guy that was going to do a deep dive twisted his ankle and is going to surgery. So he has been out all week. So got the GM says everything within norms again. Will have to wait for the guy to come back after healing up. Fun never ends!!! :(

·
Registered
118 Posts
Mine is much louder, not sure it’s normal but with cam and LT’s. For some reason I can’t post a video on Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #184 (Edited)
Got the car back from the dealer in November after being there a month due to GM strike, they replaced a negative battery cable...said everything was normal again (or at least within GM Specs) It died this week while trying to start it Then struggled to start for about 4 seconds the 2nd time I hit the start button Took it to an outside repair shop. Diagnosed all 8 of my injectors are leaking again. Explains my predetonation noises. here is the video.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Back in the Dealership Service bay... I will see what they say..

·
Registered
774 Posts
Interesting video. After seeing this, I'd be looking upstream of the injectors. Fuel pressure regulator failed allowing too high of pressure, fuel return line possibly plugged, etc.... There is just no way all 8 injectors can be bad. Can't wait to hear the what solves this mystery.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
I agree..something is causing them to fail..but I'm at the mercy of GM. We will see how long this set of injectors last

181 - 187 of 187 Posts