Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A while ago I purchased the Mav Man engine bay dress up bolts kit. While I loved the way it looked, I didn’t like the way that his kit’s radiator cover screws and washers sat. So I found some replacements online and purchased some different colors to test out. I ended up going with red washers all around.

I have a few extra sets for sale, now. The only thing to note is that in order to make this kit work properly you will need to remove your radiator cover (on top of the front grille) and remove the six (6) black metal clips in the top of the front grille that the screws fasten to. It is very easy and does not compromise the ability of these new bolts to attach. I can easily send pics of the process if you need.

I have the following for sale, all of which have chrome bolts:
  • 1 set of dark chrome washers
  • 1 set of bright chrome washers
  • 5 sets of black washers
  • 1 set of red/black/chrome washers (chrome for the 4 radiator support bolts, black for the 6 radiator cover bolts, and red for the remaining 14 bolts)
Mav Man and others sell these full sets for $95+...

Feel free to PM me for details and more pics or pics of them on the car!

Price is $50 OBO including shipping and I’m located in Columbia, MD 21044.

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
May want to add an installed pic for reference, eye candy helps :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
May want to add an installed pic for reference, eye candy helps :)
Yeah I'm getting there... forgot to snap one last night in the garage... will take some today and post them up!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here’s a few shots I got... they really liven up the engine bay without going crazy...

Attachments

Reactions: MikeMc
1 - 5 of 5 Posts