Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice yesterday that my drls weren't on with the headlights at night. they use to be on with headlights on before but since yesterday night there not am i missing something here? Don't they only turn on when there is daylight because I seen a normal impala with them on at nighttime

· Registered
657 Posts
The SS DRLs do not operate when the headlights are on.

· Premium Member
1,218 Posts
oil catch can?

· Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Reactions: Jstue

· Premium Member
1,218 Posts
The car is so new and no one is tracking it yet so I see zero results for evidence that a catch can is needed. So I was curious. Is there some other LS3 message board that has already been down this road?

· Registered
142 Posts
The car is so new and no one is tracking it yet so I see zero results for evidence that a catch can is needed. So I was curious. Is there some other LS3 message board that has already been down this road?
Pretty much every LS3 based car has been down this road...the Corvettes' and Camaros' are both running Catch Cans...and in general they don't do any harm and can only do good to keep the intake side of the engine cleaner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.