Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an SS I bought at auction, I'm using the motor, most the electrics, and most of the interior/dash. Was hit on both front and back so not a lot of body parts are good :oops:

All 4 doors are in good shape though. Car is black. Also have sunroof, fender vents, inner tails, possibly some other parts. Still taking out what I need from the car. If you need something, send me a message. Also have transmission, driveshaft, etc.

Located in South Florida. I don't mind shipping smaller parts but not shipping doors/etc.

Edit for price: Front doors $250/ea rear doors $200/ea. Door only, no panel, electrics, etc. Other parts PM me or reply here

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
If I were you, I'd hoard the cowl pieces which are now discontinued. If not, and you're willing to ship them, I will take them if the tabs are still good.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Mirror caps? Can they be removed without breaking too many tabs? If so I’d be interested in them...

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Someone here recently had their sunroof blow up.

I don't suppose the left rear shock assembly or the right rear tail light is good?

You gonna keep the steering wheel?

Reactions: z51vett

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Someone here recently had their sunroof blow up.

I don't suppose the left rear shock assembly or the right rear tail light is good?

You gonna keep the steering wheel?
Camber looked a little off on the driver side rear, strut may be bent, I will be dropping the subframe later so I will let you know on that. This is a 14, no mag ride.

Right rear tail light I think is good, just need to check for scratches.

Steering wheel is going into my PPV.

Will PM you with details when I can check (y)

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Dude I actually zoomed in to make sure it had the big brakes on the rear. Guess those are a conversion?

Yeah man I'll totally take the taillight housing. Mine's flat broken, so unless it's noticeably gouged out, it's probably better than what I have now.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Passenger mirror (glass only), shipped to 36572?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have an SS I bought at auction, I'm using the motor, most the electrics, and most of the interior/dash. Was hit on both front and back so not a lot of body parts are good :oops:

All 4 doors are in good shape though. Car is black. Also have sunroof, fender vents, inner tails, possibly some other parts. Still taking out what I need from the car. If you need something, send me a message. Also have transmission, driveshaft, etc.

Located in South Florida. I don't mind shipping smaller parts but not shipping doors/etc.

Edit for price: Front doors $250/ea rear doors $200/ea. Door only, no panel, electrics, etc. Other parts PM me or reply here
[/QUOT

im looking for the driver side fog light bezel with or without the chrome. Also your passenger blind spot sensor module behind the rear bumper.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Front was destroyed, and I'm actually looking for the driver side blind spot sensor 🤣. Maybe we can find a pair and split them

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Is the rear seat available?
Not the SS one, but I do have a PPV rear seat available. It doesn't have the pass through and is just vinyl instead of leather/suede.

As of now, this is what I have available

Front doors with glass
Rear doors with panels and glass
Complete sunroof assembly
Passenger side rocker panel
6L80E (stock 80k)
Engine harness (for auto)
Inner tail lights (pair)
Only willing to ship the harness/lights unless you arrange shipping. I can palletize and bring to terminal.

Will add more as I am ready to let parts go. If anyone is parting out an SS please get in touch with me I need a few small parts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey man, I’m looking for under hood cowl pieces, passenger side fender & the roof itself no sunroof if you’re willing to ship and also the rear seat cup holder that’s actually in the seat. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey man, I’m looking for under hood cowl pieces, passenger side fender & the roof itself no sunroof if you’re willing to ship and also the rear seat cup holder that’s actually in the seat. Thanks
Damn, shooting 0 for 4. The cowls might be available, I need to get my PPV apart and make sure I don't break anything before I sell the SS ones - if they're even the same. I know the older PPV's were different. And one ahead of you if I let the cowls go.

Passenger fender was kinked

Car has a sunroof

Using the seats

:censored:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts