Chevy SS Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I had no idea the DOC harness was a thing until this post. Since then, I've been slightly obsessed with using it as a clean alternative to the add-a-fuse connector for my dashcam's Cellink NEO battery. It's also one of the few clean ways to get constant 12V under the dash, I believe (although I don't need that at the moment). Anyway, thanks to this thread I found a place stateside that had the plug with a minimum order quantity of 10. I have a package of 14 awg terminal pin connectors on the way... I'll let y'all know how it goes.

View attachment 288415
I had no idea until I saw a post on Facebook a few weeks ago. I'm doing it for the same reasons you are lol. Where did you order from?

·
Super Moderator
7,080 Posts
I had no idea until I saw a post on Facebook a few weeks ago. I'm doing it for the same reasons you are lol. Where did you order from?
He can't tell you that man, we just started a new business for him... ;)

Reactions: ESindon

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
EDIT: The part linked in this post does not fit! :mad: I'll follow-up when I find one that does.

I used the part number from McSlillet’s post to find it. Shipping was $10, less than a week. Caveat: I haven’t actually tried to plug one into the DOC harness yet to see if it fits.

·
Super Moderator
7,080 Posts
I’m WAAAAY too lazy for that.

You're lazy? Why do you think the rest of us are volunteering your labor to make us THE GREATEST DOC HARNESSES EVER BUILT ARE FROM MEMBER @16PB6MT and can be had at a reasonable price after deep discounts on the first three made for consumer products. Oh yeah that was supposed to be a question. ? 😁

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I’m WAAAAY too lazy for that.
You're lazy? I'm the one who bought a pre-made one from Bao... lmao.
It's good to have the resources saved, though

Reactions: 15SuperSport
21 - 28 of 28 Posts