401 - 419 of 419 Posts

·
Premium Member
660 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #402 ·
I don’t know the owner personally but he is active on Facebook SS groups, lives in Northern VA. I think his name is Samir, and he’s mentioned going to Katie’s a lot before. So maybe him? Not sure if he’s active in the forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
401 Posts
Don’t know who it is but the video taker looked at all three ‘vetted then completely ignored the SS lol

Reactions: wilkin4

·
Registered
85 Posts
I hear there is a Cecil County Drag Way event coming up...any info?

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #405 ·
Probably the Holden Icebreaker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nuttydave

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Exchanged waves with a black SS entering the commons in Martinsburg around noon today.

Reactions: Armin DeFiesta

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
I was on I81 going to a Car's & Coffee in Winchester this morning, coming down the ramp from Rt7 is a 16 or 17 SIM.
We waved I tried to tell him I was going to a Car's & Coffee but he couldn't hear me.

Reactions: phoenician117

·
Registered
89 Posts
That was me! I recognized you, but you probably didn't recognize me from the Shenandoah cruise in the fall. Definitely couldn't hear you and had no clue about the cars & coffee. We headed down to
GA to spend some time with the in-laws (just made it). It was nice to see you on the road!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Drone and BillGsa

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I was on I81 going to a Car's & Coffee in Winchester this morning, coming down the ramp from Rt7 is a 16 or 17 SIM.
We waved I tried to tell him I was going to a Car's & Coffee but he couldn't hear me.
I-81 is nice heading to GA in the SS. Made it from White Plains to Athens Halloween 2015 in the Alchemy in 12-hours and just paid $1 toll at NJ/PA state line.

Reactions: phoenician117

·
Registered
32 Posts
Didn't know there was a cars and coffee in Winchester. :eek:

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
If you don't do Facebook, next to Firestone on Valley Rd Saturday morning 9-11 & Sunday noon till 2.

·
Registered
178 Posts
On Saturday about 10:30 am, spotted a 2014 or 2015 Red Hot 2 posted up in the parking lot at Luray Hawksbill Greenway on 340 just before the 211 overpass. Looking good. I was incognito in my LS2 sleeper, so I'm sure you didn't notice me as I took the exit ramp from 340 South onto 211 West.

·
Registered
32 Posts
On Saturday about 10:30 am, spotted a 2014 or 2015 Red Hot 2 posted up in the parking lot at Luray Hawksbill Greenway on 340 just before the 211 overpass. Looking good. I was incognito in my LS2 sleeper, so I'm sure you didn't notice me as I took the exit ramp from 340 South onto 211 West.
that was ME! Then we hit up the car show at cooters. 👋

·
Registered
536 Posts
I don't know how far you guys still consider "D.C. area," but I keep seeing this badass holden-converted black SS on rt 40 in Aberdeen and Belcamp. We finally got to give each other a thumbs up a couple weeks ago when I was sitting on an entrance ramp at a red light and he was taking the exit immediately to my left. He gave it a few throttle blips and it sounded excellent.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I forget the guy's name, but he's on the Facebook group.

·
Registered
472 Posts
It's been a while - but I spotted one today - a 14/15 white @ the Weis store in Laurel.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Saw this unicorn of unicorns on Monday in Cascades when I was changing my oil. Had temp tags from Carvana, I believe there was a post about it.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

401 - 419 of 419 Posts